Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is so fat he could barely fit on that stool dude. I prefer Biden’s I smoke crack physique
Queer eye for the straight guy, Adobe edition.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was for my protection.

It's one thing to lie to me about other stuff, but that was like he was lying to me specifically. And you. Not the media, not the voters. You.
He didn't lie to you specifically, that's a bit of narcissism. He lied to the nation as a whole, but he was really talking to the panicky motherfuckers.

You see, there's no way to just target panicky motherfuckers. You know the panicky motherfucker, he's going to push people out of the way on the way to lifeboat, the guy who will trample people at the fire exit. He's the guy who is going to buy all the masks and all the gloves and the alcohol and the wipes. He's the guy who is going to stop going to work and tank the market, and if he panics enough he'll start stealing and burning things.

Scientists say the USA is composed 20% of panicky motherfuckers. That doesn't seem seem high but remember the Commutative Law of Panicky Motherfuckers - each panicky motherfucker can turn two non-panicky persons into panicky motherfuckers, just like the Faberge Organics Panicky Shampoo on TV.

Are you a panicky motherfucker? No. Neither am I. So we both figured out how severe the virus was on our own, using the same sources available to everyone, without needing a person with Business Experience And No Science Degree to explain it for us. That explanation was for stupid panicky motherfuckers who needed a bit of calming down so the shit wouldn't hit the fan.

Of course he lied. I expected leaders to always lie about the severity of the crisis. Always! Isn't it a common trope - the politician going 'there's nothing to worry about calm down' before the monster eats him? I think we as a society expect that.

Imagine Churchill going "We barely have any planes or operational airfields left and our radar towers are going down one by one. We are very low on pilots without any bullet holes in them. The submarines are sinking our merchant ships faster than we can make them. It seems the Nazis are gathering a big invasion force, and their tanks are not only better and there's more of them, they also have really good crews. And their infantry, they kicked our us ass just now and it will probably happen again! Anyway, we're doomed!"
Old 10-17-2020, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah he's really not a better choice. I'd love it if he was, but he will capitulate to basically any pressure from insane far left extremists. Trump, while a giant asshole, is not an establishment politician. This is why people like him. He falls ass backward into decent and sometimes good policy because he's too rich to be bought by anyone.

I know it's funny that he's a retarded doofus with funny hair and used to host a reality show, but most politicians hide their shortcomings at any cost. He doesn't; you know what you're getting. It's hard not to notice that he will actually answer any question, even if it makes him look terrible. People are so desperately wanting somebody to just do that, it's the exact same mechanism that won him 2016.

Meanwhile biden is like "well I'll give you my answer on court packing if and when I reach a decision and if you'll just sign on the dotted line here you can recieve all of my opinions for only 9 dollars a month jack!"
Trump policy is 90% rubber stamping what Mitch McConnel wants, then random twitter rants and undoing anything Obama did. He's a retarded tool being used by the right the same way you decry Biden will supposedly be used by the "insane far left extremists."

Meanwhile Trump is like, "well I'll give you my tax returns when they're not under audit. I won't say that I will agree with election results, covid will be gone in a couple weeks, covid will be gone when summer hits, I made all that up and then lied to America about the severity back when it started" and many other non answers and lies. If an issue with Biden is he won't directly answer a court packing question you should at least be consistent and dislike when Trump does it.

"Insane far left extremists" fucking lmao. Turn off Fox News or Rush or whatever newfangled right wing propaganda rag give you these ideas.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like something an insane far left extremist would say.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Your news sources are so much more reliable than mine.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Breaking News:

Insane Far Left Extremists Burn Down Farmer's Equipment Because He Flew Trump Flags

https://krvn.com/agricultural/farmer...n-clay-county/

Am I making assumptions that it was insane far left extremists? Maybe. Do insane far right extremists ever destroy or burn anything? Hmmm.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:15 AM
Kobold

Timothy McVeigh was fake news.

Breaking news:
Right wing extremists don't destroy property, they murder the "others"
Old 10-17-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Oh sorry I meant within the last two decades just to specifically exclude that. My bad.

Because then I would have to bring up The Weathermen and you would claim stuff about the Klan and then I would go Haymaker Riots and it would never end.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

That's why I went 'hmmm'. Because it takes me time to think back of stuff that happened all the way in the last millenium.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...interview.html

Joe Biden:

Quote:
We stopped showing up at the Polish American club. We stopped showing up, and we all went to you, the really smart people. We had a new kind of coalition we were putting together. College-educated women and college men and boom, boom, boom and so on.
Quote:
But guess what? All white guys are just basically, they don’t give a damn about women. They don’t care about equal pay.
Quote:
I do support reparations for black Americans.
You know it's true that Polish people are stupid and white guys of course don't give a damn about women but did he have to come out and just say it?

Why can't we have someone like Trump that has a filter and carefully considers stuff before he just vomits it out?
Closed Thread