Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 11:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screenshot only shows you being a sweaty upset fattyboombatty baddie and hewch being pretty cool about it

clearly he buffed / assisted you in your scryer kill attempt...but your immeasurable amounts of buffoonery managed to fuck it up

sorry you dont got woven grass bracelets...hope this helped
Yes we've heard this all before .. from the dozen or so elitists before you who apparently can't read or comprehend what actually happened.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I really don't want to spend another day arguing with you nutcases. I'm going to wrap up with the commenting soon. The facts plainly speak for themselves. Hewch stole the fruits of my labor and 3 hours of my time clearing the Scryer/Temple camp, then trained those mobs onto me and rooted them on top of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever which caused my pet to immediately engage and quickly destroyed and me to almost die and have to gate out. When all this fucknut had to do, the ONLY thing he needed to do was run his fat Ogre behind back to the zoneline and let the mobs reset. This was not "assisting" me, I didn't feel "assisted" barely escaping with my life with only 20% health. I felt screwed over by Hewch who obiously didn't show a care in the world to what he had just done. Good day to you, I hope you really take a step back to assess things from a different perspective, one of a casual player who is just starting out, not the perspective of an elitist who is twinked out and geared with tens of thousands of plat in items.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Baelothx, thank you for joining us for Redhead Monday!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 12:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baelothx, thank you for joining us for Redhead Monday!

Your postiing privileges should be revoked because you add nothing to the conversation. DeliciousHalflings was spot on correct in his assessment. You've been allowed to be trollish on these forums for far too long in my opinion.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your postiing privileges should be revoked because you add nothing to the conversation. DeliciousHalflings was spot on correct in his assessment. You've been allowed to be trollish on these forums for far too long in my opinion.
I'm not banned yet! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-27-2023, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.
Because root doesn't exist. Lol.

Team Hewch all the way here.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Voted 5 star backfire thread
Old 03-27-2023, 01:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because root doesn't exist. Lol.

Team Hewch all the way here.
You are correct. "Team Hewch" could have utilized root to hold the mobs stationary that had been inadvertently engaged, apologized for stealing the camp, then zoned out to nearest exit to allow the mobs to reset again.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I just don’t use an Enchanter pet, because it’s substantially worse than a charmed pet lol. Also, you know you have keys which allow your character to back up when they’re rooted, right? I’m team Hewch because this post is cringe.
Low lev charm is kinda meh if you don’t have a good amount of cha and int

The charm line is a fairly big mana cost all the way through, but this matters less and less with clarity, and a larger mana pool makes it easier to deal with breaks

I’ve seen chanter guides which mention the main benefit of using charm at low levels is just to practice the mechanics. The animation eats 50% but then again a lot of noob chanters probably aren’t going to be reverse charming either yet so they’ll lose 50% to the charmed mob too

I personally only started using charm after I bought 2k pp worth of cha and int gear in my lev 20’s. The animation can kill blues all the way to 57 for me assuming you keep re-summoning to get the highest or 2nd highest lev and use max slow on the mob you killin. Decent for headhunting if nothing is around to charm
Old 03-27-2023, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I really don't want to spend another day arguing with you nutcases. I'm going to wrap up with the commenting soon. The facts plainly speak for themselves. Hewch stole the fruits of my labor and 3 hours of my time clearing the Scryer/Temple camp, then trained those mobs onto me and rooted them on top of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever which caused my pet to immediately engage and quickly destroyed and me to almost die and have to gate out. When all this fucknut had to do, the ONLY thing he needed to do was run his fat Ogre behind back to the zoneline and let the mobs reset. This was not "assisting" me, I didn't feel "assisted" barely escaping with my life with only 20% health. I felt screwed over by Hewch who obiously didn't show a care in the world to what he had just done. Good day to you, I hope you really take a step back to assess things from a different perspective, one of a casual player who is just starting out, not the perspective of an elitist who is twinked out and geared with tens of thousands of plat in items.
you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.