Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 08:21 AM
Banned

Trexxlerr ur numbers are a lil short there's undocumented deaths and u know they don't have ever undocumented illegal person documented

also a lot of the undocumented ppl were wwii era vets
Old 08-15-2021, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqUy8915gBg

Even when they are dying to the disease they hang on to their pushed agenda.
Old 08-15-2021, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also a lot of the undocumented ppl were wwii era vets
A virus that kills the greatest generation?

A varient that kills kids?

The rapture
Old 08-16-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A virus that kills the greatest generation?

A varient that kills kids?

The rapture
My thots 2

U know what is weird?

I don't want to be raptured. It'd solve all my problems tho.

I'm haunting this place just because I really can't let go.
Old 08-16-2021, 01:22 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My thots 2

U know what is weird?

I don't want to be raptured. It'd solve all my problems tho.

I'm haunting this place just because I really can't let go.
I don't want to be raptured either. I'm looking forward to my resolve being tested with a fema camp detention of isolation due to unwillingness to get vaxxed while all the vaxxholes are dying of ADEs, and I'm being observed/studied and insulted for being a chicken fried piece of shit like Stu Redman, only to emerge from my cocoon into a post-guidestones utopia where all the leftists are dead, only 500,000,000 people exist on the world, and all the people that did God's work have since fallen on their swords to selflessly enact penance for reifying God's Will on Earth through the great act of Evil they performed; bequeathing a utopia of beautiful women who are not obese (due to the famine), and are desperately in need of my superior Aryan seed to satisfy their voracious biological agenda, preferably taking up a wife from every nation except for the Sub-Saharan African ones.

My world, the rest of you all are just living in it. Just living my truth. Love you heathens, Godspeed on your vaccinations.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 01:27 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

^you're a bunch of god monster lunatics.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to be raptured either. I'm looking forward to my resolve being tested with a fema camp detention of isolation due to unwillingness to get vaxxed while all the vaxxholes are dying of ADEs, and I'm being observed/studied and insulted for being a chicken fried piece of shit like Stu Redman, only to emerge from my cocoon into a post-guidestones utopia where all the leftists are dead, only 500,000,000 people exist on the world, and all the people that did God's work have since fallen on their swords to selflessly enact penance for reifying God's Will on Earth through the great act of Evil they performed; bequeathing a utopia of beautiful women who are not obese (due to the famine), and are desperately in need of my superior Aryan seed to satisfy their voracious biological agenda, preferably taking up a wife from every nation except for the Sub-Saharan African ones.

My world, the rest of you all are just living in it. Just living my truth. Love you heathens, Godspeed on your vaccinations.
Utopia, if accomplished, won’t be the result of a cataclysm that claims 7 billion human lives.

Proverbs 15:26
Old 08-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Utopia, if accomplished, won’t be the result of a cataclysm that claims 7 billion human lives.

cherry picking bible quotes

Deuteronomy 20:17 The Hebrew term refers to the irrevocable giving over of things or persons to the Lord, often by totally destroying them.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty sure that is the exact scenario described Revelations, but inability to read the simple statement of 1/3 by pestilence, 1/3 by famine, 1/3 by war (cumulative total 69.45% obviously evades Unitarian perversions of the faith (Bahai)

Btw, a reduction from 7,507,507,507 down to 500million is a 93.34% reduction: aka a survival rate of 6.66%; a fitting number
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 02:42 PM..
Old 08-17-2021, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Vaccination best works when all of the population gets fully vaccinated.
I have yet to see a nation unvaccinated avoiding death from Covid.
Good job Iceland!

https://www.businessinsider.com/icel...ath-may-2021-8
Closed Thread