Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I myself have managed to escape unscathed. The majority of my customers who only utilize my services and follow my recommended security procedures also escaped. As far as I can tell none of my methods have gotten anybody banned. So as of now, I am still in the game. What stock I had/have is already almost depleted as it was purchased following the wave buy some who had lost and some were purchasing for first time.
Copy past it into a Google search and see what comes up. Spoiler alert! This thread is the second result.

Ah the power of Google.

And indeed good work on swinging the ban hammer on people who need a healthy /bonk.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Nimmanu, no one said your guild are jerks until you decided to post your rant. All that was said about your guild was there were an unusually high number of RMTs. You're reading insults that weren't there.

I'm sure everyone in the guild is positively lovely, despite the RMT problem.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:25 AM
Kobold

Just came back a few days ago. I always hated cheaters. Good job. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Now stop playing a shitty emu run by assholes and come back to EQ live, where your real character lives.
i luled... please bring back uthgaard and his sting operations and we could of halved the population by now
Last edited by Sirken; 02-16-2015 at 10:52 AM..
Old 02-16-2015, 04:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimmanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dirty whistles were removed from the server.

Let's see your whistle, buddy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My whistle is clean as can be.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2015, 05:29 AM
Banned

^
Last edited by katrik; 02-16-2015 at 05:59 AM..
Old 02-16-2015, 06:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimmanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dirty whistles were removed from the server.

Let's see your whistle, buddy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut your hore mouth. Tenlaar is a saint.

Otherwise, this definitely perked up my evening.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:24 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From another board which shall remain nameless:
Quote:
I myself have managed to escape unscathed. The majority of my customers who only utilize my services and follow my recommended security procedures also escaped. As far as I can tell none of my methods have gotten anybody banned. So as of now, I am still in the game. What stock I had/have is already almost depleted as it was purchased following the wave buy some who had lost and some were purchasing for first time.
Yes that's right. In less than four hours after the bans people were just so desperate for their RMT fix that they decided to descend on this plat seller's store en masse and completely empty him out.

These tears are delicious. Thanks for all your hard work, Rogean.
I saw that and laughed my fucking ass off. That website is in such a panic mode right now deleting every post from anyone actually claiming to have been banned.

The person that specifically posted that message is one of the resellers we targetted. He's personally responsible for 185 of the accounts banned. His "methods" were far from anything special.

I like how they're also trying to blame this guy for starting it all: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=181646

As much as I'd like to say it only took us a few hours to compile a list of 440 accounts, it unfortunately took the better part of 10 days and 3 staff members to gather and verify all the information.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 02-16-2015, 07:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I'd like to say it only took us a few hours to compile a list of 440 accounts, it unfortunately took the better part of 10 days and 3 staff members to gather and verify all the information.

Much pras to be had here, though I do have to sign with the group calling for the name and shame xD
Old 02-16-2015, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw that and laughed my fucking ass off. That website is in such a panic mode right now deleting every post from anyone actually claiming to have been banned.

The person that specifically posted that message is one of the resellers we targetted. He's personally responsible for 185 of the accounts banned. His "methods" were far from anything special.

I like how they're also trying to blame this guy for starting it all: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=181646

big pras
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread