Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Let's go Brandon. I agree.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when the public as a whole learns of the sham, theyll nuke us.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Jib, i like the cut of your jib, but if we know what their name is, (illuminati, mason etc) then it is more likely they are a scapegoat, or other distraction.

this has always been a fact: if you wanna be the bad guy, then you cannot be named or show your face.

even hitler was NOT the top of the nazi hierarchy, he was just the face and voice of it.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I like t othink of it the same way corperations work.

Like, the ones that are on top can rise and fall, and they are all like, clubs and groups, or like maybe terrorist cells is a good way to think of them, that operate on their own, but together for a hive mind goal.

The Taliban we thought were nothing 10 years ago, now they own a country lol

There probably are 10x more shadow orgs that exist today that we dont know about and they're all over the place.

I bet the choice between which one you join is based on what type of people you like to hang out with. Like skull and bones is gonna be more the young republican type of folks, and the illuminati are going to be the hipster cool people, and the masons are going to be the old grandpas that like to talk about the old days... maybe the nazi's tried to take it a little too far and are now shunned from the group, or at least in the farva rank among them for now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All have risen and fallen in prominence among each other, but all have remained connected to the same goal of putting a shadow organization of men in control of everything. And that's all we know.

So I feel like, we shouldn't "pick a side" yet, or be too sure who does what, because I think all of them are just puppets of something much bigger that we have no idea what it is because we're ants compared to it and things may start revealing themselves if shit keeps going the way it's been going.

edit: Maybe it's just the kings and queens bloodlines from every successful empire ever... it could be entirely mortally created and there could be no such thing as aliens and gods and be the exact same conspiracy. That's why I think it's real. It works for everything.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-11-2022 at 07:02 PM..
Old 01-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a little red pill for the anti jew people because the illuminati and the libtards have been using empathy to manipulate people since the beginning.

First: Empathy is a powerful tool for manipulation, if you're curious how powerful ,just google "empathy used as a tool for manipulation" and you'll see it far exceeds the results of any other manipulative tool there is. If you need help from a group of survivors after the collapse, put a plastic cast on your leg. If you want to be killed by a group of survivors, walk up to them healthy and ask for help.

Now lets talk about modern liberals, you and I both can agree that they are doing this to win political favor. The way they pretend to worry bout our voting rights, the victims of racism, and hate, the outliers, the immigrants....

now WHAT GROUP does that remind us of in history, what group would that message have worked on in the past?

JEWS. that's who. The immigrants of the last world. The same social class that today the left manipulates into thinking they are too weak or stupid to get an ID.

The left, the illuminati, the masons, and wahtever they were before they were called those things, have been using the weak to power themselves from their conception.

They used the jews for thousands of years and now they've moved onto new immigrant and weak people to protect and garner empathy from lifting up.

The illuminati are the ones that control the messaging. The illuminati control it all. They are not the ones in power, but they are the division that stokes division among the poor. By choosing who it is that is poor, and exploiting them.

The jews ran out of juice. Now they're squeezing new lemons.

Hope this helps you see through that age old reptilian manipulation.
I raise you barbera spectre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least he's not Donald Trump though, right? Consequences schmonsequences.
Britcucks are not allowed to comment on American politics. We slumped your shit with a bunch of drunk farmers. Don’t make us do it again
Old 01-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

She's exactly what these shadow organizations we're talking about wanted to create by stoking division back then among the immigrants of europe. Same way they do now, anything she says someone says now about white supremacy in the usa. Look at the pattern. It's like a cloning program. They can create that type of activism from any group of disenfranchised.

This is more damnning than anything to me:

Quote:
Although the Masons don’t require any particular religion in order to join, a Mason is required to acknowledge something higher than themselves, meaning some sort of God or God-like deity.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-11-2022 at 07:39 PM..
Old 01-11-2022, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

One of the reasons I think the gop is a joke is the whole back the blue nonsense. You can’t be pro 2a or pro rights in general AND support police. At least not the goons we have currently
Old 01-11-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the reasons I think the gop is a joke is the whole back the blue nonsense. You can’t be pro 2a or pro rights in general AND support police. At least not the goons we have currently
why not? we love that there are police who will come and document our justifiable homicides.

"All good officers, we got em for ya, you dont have to risk your life today, we stepped up like real men, so that your kids can have dinner with you tonight"
Old 01-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why not? we love that there are police who will come and document our justifiable homicides.

"All good officers, we got em for ya, you dont have to risk your life today, we stepped up like real men, so that your kids can have dinner with you tonight"
Which thanks to cops becomes a legal shit storm. They take you in, some bloodthirsty DA tries hard to fuck your life up, they take your gun as evidence and you might get it back, you rack up a small fortune in lawyers fees unless you get a court appointed half asset who works for the same people the DA works for

Abolish cops and let people handle shit themselves. All cops do now is give out speeding tickets which isn’t even a crime by definition
Closed Thread