Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

What will you do in the day God's voice becomes hearable?
Old 01-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What will you do in the day God's voice becomes hearable?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Already there rl'y.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity who do you think is smart? Just wondering.
People who don't travel all the way to the eastern bloc against their doctor's advice to give themselves brain damage.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Is there 1 though I seriously wonder lol
Old 01-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
give me 20 xanex and ima start droppin dem there aint no stoppin dem - jordan peterson
I’ve tried zanny before, had bad experiences, but looking back now I find them funny. Forgot if I told this story before:

My step cousin was an extremely attractive gal who only hung out with extremely attractive girl friends. Her best friend was this blonde bombshell, I mean 11/10 could easily be a pro model, was a professional go go dancer at bars, gorgeous face and body like a fitness model, D cup fake boobs

They invited my cousin and I to meet them at a super popular country bar one night and hang out. I knew obviously there was a chance I could get asked to dance, at the time I sucked at country dancing (two step, very popular here in az esp with the white chicks), and I just dreaded it. I had bummed some zanny off a female co-worker months ago who had a prescription, but never felt a need to take any

So I figured take a half of those, that will relax you to where you can dance. But we also pre-gamed at my cousins house and had a few beers. I had never done Xanax before, or maybe once ever in my life, so my tolerance was zero, and I just popped it and then immediately threw back like 3 beers

We’re standing in this hella-long line of sweaty (we’re in az) dudes waiting to get in. Like an hour+ line. Chicks got right in, dudes had to wait in line. I actually got half way through it and then….something strange started happening. From the corners of my vision towards the center, started this brown wave of color. Eventually my entire sight was brown, I could no longer see. I could still hear, somewhat, but everyone’s voices were muffled, like that teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoon

“Oh shit, I’m passing out” I thought, and grabbed the railing for dear life, there was absolutely nowhere to sit. I musta been swaying because the next thing I knew a hand was gripping my shoulder tight and my cousin’s voice was in my ear “bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine, just a little dizzy”. He responded with “Jesus Christ man, I’ll help hold you up”. And he did, and I used all my willpower to concentrate on gripping that railing for dear life despite still not being able to see. I took a few steps forward and then eventually we were 2nd in line from the front

“Look bro, the bouncer is just ahead. You need to get your shit together, because if he sees you about to pass out he’s not going to let us in and then this entire hour long wait has been for nothing. Ok? So GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER”

“Ok man, I got this”. I shook my head a few times, and I could see well enough to see the bouncer and show him my ID. We got in. I made a beeline for the bar, waving cash in the air to get the bartender to come over. He expected me to order drinks but I said “water please, I don’t feel good, I need as much water as you can give me”. He gave me two huge cups of water and I tipped him like $6. I slammed the water and eventually felt better

It was all for nothing, there was no room to dance so everyone was just standing around. Neither of us really had any shot with our stepcousin’s gorgeous friend and she was so insanely hot, that other bro’s from the bar would walk up and start talking to her while we were already talking to her. I realized jeez if you had a gf this hot, you would literally have to be getting in fights every time you both went out to a bar

Anyway, still had a decent time, dont think I ever did another zanny for years
Old 01-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Banned

xanex bad.. i once hid a guy who was on a xanex bender. all he knew was the police were after him and he had 30 when he started and had nothing left.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All youtube politics mans are bad, no exceptions.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Jordan Petersen speaks truth, many young men in this forum could benefit from listening to him.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Jesus Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. Set aside what time, rust and moth destroy, and hold tightly to that which is not destroyed.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. Set aside what time, rust and moth destroy, and hold tightly to that which is not destroyed.
Closed Thread