Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um, no shit but that is what is being argued online, in spaces like was mentioned.. stupid.
I don't care what you paste eaters argue about online, or I'd be more worried about Trump being reinstated and Jib's schizo doomposting.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care what you paste eaters argue about online, or I'd be more worried about Trump being reinstated and Jib's schizo doomposting.
You are paste-posting, like shit posting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Just because you retards are freaking out about Jewish lasers and Twitter censorship doesn't mean anyone here has to take you seriously.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you retards are freaking out about Jewish lasers and Twitter censorship doesn't mean anyone here has to take you seriously.
bro your schtick is so played out

you got nothin to post about so you throw tantrums everyday callin everyone paste easters

You reduced yourself to an empty shell of a troll
Old 01-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Biden's Economic Performance Has Proved Unbeatable Its almost like dumping $5 trillion dollars into the housing and stock market will increase the housing and stock market.

President Biden out there killing it for corporate America.

Quote:
Corporate America was never healthier than under Biden in 2021. Efforts to support consumers flowed through to America’s companies, which are enjoying profit margins of around 15%, the widest since 1950, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

The boom times have allowed companies to reduce net debt as a percentage of earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to the lowest since data was compiled in 1990 for companies in the S&P 500. All this helps explain why the stock market under Biden is second only to George H.W. Bush of any incoming president since Carter.

Americans are certainly feeling good. Consumer credit surged $196 billion through October, a record under Biden that is 27% more than the increase under No. 2 Donald Trump ($154 billion). Although some of the gains reflect a rebound from 2020 when the pandemic caused many consumers to retrench, they wouldn’t be adding debt if they weren’t feeling confident.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just because you retards are freaking out about Jewish lasers
I don't think directed energy weapons do what she thinks, but Israel would be our most likely development partner given the testing opportunities in the area.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You live somewhere else but popped up about firearms.. wait was that in defense or offense? (these days I am pretty much shoot first ask questions after.. too much bs) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was neither. You’re just so caught up in your own need to troll that you can’t help yourself.

I like guns. I own guns (that are currently still in the states obviously). I was simply drawing a parallel to the current conversation about changes in technology possibly requiring changes to legislation.

My older brother was in the engineering building for the Virginia Tech shooting, and also later in the lunch room during the Navy Yard shooting. That’s twice I’ve had to frantically call him to see if he was still alive. He’s attended funerals for his teachers and coworkers. These events, and my time spent in cultures with strict gun laws have helped shape my current opinions on the topic.

The idea that you can’t have an opinion on something because you don’t live there anymore is painfully ignorant. There’s always something to be learned from outside ideas. Are they perfect? No. Can they be applied directly to America? No. But could some parts be taken and adapted? Perhaps, if you’re willing to listen.

You say there’s too much bs? Then why are you constantly one of the biggest producers of it on this forum?
Old 01-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly, they need twitter and facebook because twitter and facebook exert an enormous amount of influence over elections now. That's the whole crux of the argument. I understand that she broke some rules, that's entirely beside the point.

Emergent technology requires emergent legislation to manage. Before planes were a thing, there was no FAA or any laws to govern their relationship with society. Their emergence required such things. Social media usurping the role of town square is no different. The same people who are very concerned about obscure faceless russian hackers compromising election integrity are seemingly wholly unconcerned with the issue of partisan big tech censorship, which has a vastly stronger influence on election outcomes.
Heres the thing though. She wasnt discriminated against. She was allowed to use the service. She broke the rules five times. What else can they punish her with?

She got herself kicked off. Nobody else did. We dont need reforms. We dont need new laws. We need less laws. The companies dont need new overlords and masters that can bend rules for special government employees.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-04-2022 at 03:37 PM..
Old 01-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hitting the paste hard.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Ah, the internet. The printing press, radio and TV were all safely under-thumb... but that rascally internet, something must be done." -Ass McFuckface
🕶
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread