Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and lastly, i dont make threads asking for opinions, simply so i can ignore peoples opinions. it would be MUCH easier for me to just not read threads and not personally post. i do not drag things on for months because i like to build suspense, if things get dragged on, it's because that's how long it took the staff with all of our different schedules / other obligations. its really not as easy as "just flip the YT switch" (and i dont mean coding wise, i mean deciding if the server should go to a more CoD style in stead of classic EQ). when players try to break my balls because they didnt get what they wanted when they wanted it, it simply drives me crazy. especially when its mostly being done by the same 2-3 trolls that dont play this game.
People are delusional if they think yellow text is going to make people endure the obscene amount of grind in pve you have to put in to have fun for long stretches of time in pvp. Things will pick up for a week and die down again

And while on the subject of delusional, Rallos was totally a "COD" server. Its red99 thats not classic this way, they would not deviate from classic by making it closer to a server where there is alot of pvp happening, they would be making it more classic.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Banned

And yes im talking about removing xp loss
Old 11-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Banned

lol
Old 11-20-2012, 01:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by half-assed you mean completely accurate and classic then ya.
careful dont choke on Rogeans dick bro... need to be alive to farm them pixels..
Old 11-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd lose pretty badly on that bet pal it's not even close
I can see past the lies. Your /played is off the charts
Old 11-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HB whos is "Greatz" (52 PAL) literally since launch he was by fay the fucking most disgustingly bad "PvPer" I have ever seen.

God damn y'all need to at least throw SOME pvp lessons in with those PLs shit was hilarious.
Worse than you????
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Banned

Remember who sold the Russians the secrets of the atomic bomb
Old 11-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

see your kills were 2vs1+skeletal monk and 2vs1 while you were boxing swampfeet and oor healing yourself. mine were 1vs u and a cleric. l2p
Attached Images
File Type: png sse.png (6.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Banned

This is a thread for correspondence with Sirken and trolling of responding parties therein.

Move it along.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obvious photoshop

and yes mine was cropped only way to cut out the rest of the screen
Closed Thread