Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 10-07-2023, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swarmcaller 1.5k on blue but 700-800 on green? Why such a difference? I think I got mine on green for like 650.
If I had to guess Karnor's is probably less visited on Blue than Green. You can still find pick up groups for low to mid 50s in Karnors on Green. Therefore Swarmcaller entering the economy more often on Green. There are probably many many Swarmcallers chilling on unused characters on Blue, but just not as many new ones entering the market there.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had to guess Karnor's is probably less visited on Blue than Green. You can still find pick up groups for low to mid 50s in Karnors on Green. Therefore Swarmcaller entering the economy more often on Green.
The main camps in KC are camped most every time I log in on blue ... so that clearly isn't the case

Quote:
There are probably many many Swarmcallers chilling on unused characters on Blue, but just not as many new ones entering the market there.
Now this might be the case. The population is smaller, more watered down, and likely full of raiders and a lot of raider alts who aren't going to get excited to go sit in EC trying to sell an item for less than 2k.

UPDATE:

I scrounged up sufficient plat for a Tolans bracer!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main camps in KC are camped most every time I log in on blue ... so that clearly isn't the case
Makes sense. I'm on Blue like 5 minutes a year these days so I don't have any data other than speculation from past. You being on Blue I take your word for it.

Grats on saving up for a Tolan's Bracer. Easy way to fill up with tons of arrows.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swarmcaller 1.5k on blue but 700-800 on green? Why such a difference? I think I got mine on green for like 650.
swarmcallers for 1.5k rarely

enchanters will pay 4-5k easily if they really need one
Old 11-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Level 52 now. Still no luck on tolans bracer … but some day …

As an aside, think it’s possible to trade TStaff for fungi? I have an IFS on my monk Incould use alternately (and I never really play her anymore)
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-07-2023, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As an aside, think it’s possible to trade TStaff for fungi? I have an IFS on my monk Incould use alternately (and I never really play her anymore)
On blue TStaffs sell for around 40k and Fungis sell for around 45k last time i checked. So you should be close trade-wise, unless the market changed again.
Old 11-07-2023, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On blue TStaffs sell for around 40k and Fungis sell for around 45k last time i checked. So you should be close trade-wise, unless the market changed again.
like 35 and 38 now
Old 11-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

Is Brogg camp typically open in seb on Blue these days?
Old 11-10-2023, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Brogg camp typically open in seb on Blue these days?
Hit or miss. Decent number of chanters are parked there.
Old 11-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hit or miss. Decent number of chanters are parked there.
Kind of surprised. 150 months of Kunark farming.

Kunark Release Date