Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-22-2023, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I get it. I’m wondering where this is all taking place? And how often? Like actual statistics. Cuz I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events where children are encouraged or welcomed to attend.

But then again, I’ve never been or sought to attend a drag show myself.
The kids are also stripping on stage for grown adult men and talk about doing Ketamine with them:

Old 02-22-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a free game that gives them the dopamine hits they crave while they wait on their disability check to come in to spend on actual drugs. Half of them are one bad interaction away with what few family members still talk to them from coming up with Ton Po fanfics and assaulting randos on the street.
Haha you know..I don’t think you’re too far off for some of our fellow norrathians. There WAS a guy who played here that attacked a stranger and their pet with an actual mace. I believe it’s referred to as “Mace Quest” on the boards.

Plus there’s the ryantwin saga. A lot of fun to read about.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truly- why is the elf quest forum 4chan lite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess it really is true any unmoderated forum will end up becoming 4chan.
We had the correct answer on page 8. /thread

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, no more books.

Zero books exist anymore.
Who am I going to believe, a guy posting thinly veiled antisemitic references on a dead MMO forum or thousands of Florida teachers who say they've been told by admin to remove classroom libraries because the state hasn't even put out a list of non-woke books they're allowed?
Old 02-22-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

horza wants kids to be trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
horza just wants kids

and i don't mean offspring
Old 02-22-2023, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep believing whatever Tucker tells you and joking about throwing everyone else from helicopters into the ocean, culty friend.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep believing whatever Tucker tells you and joking about throwing everyone else from helicopters into the ocean, culty friend.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The kids are also stripping on stage for grown adult men and talk about doing Ketamine with them:

Yeah that should be shut down.

My question is, how often is this happening?

I don’t see a problem with a person in drag reading a book to children. And it seems like drag story hour is a sign up kinda thing where they schedule an event and you attend if you want. I don’t see any evidence of this being forced on anyone. The sexualization is disgusting but there’s a big difference in reading a book to children in drag and that linked video above.

Now if it turns out the drag show with children dancing and paying strippers happens frequently, and is rampant across the country, yeah I have a problem with that.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're getting more mileage out of that meme than Trump did calling every Mexican immigrant rapists and criminals, wonder why he lost the latino vote though.