Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably.

Still , i thought WoW looked like My Little Pony with elves 10 years ago , trying to play it now id probably feel like a pedo. Serious immersion killer. Not saying that anyone >30 yrs old playing WoW is a pedo. You just might be.
Rolling human pally names kevin spacey
Old 11-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I doubt many p99 blue players would switch to a WoW classic server. Maybe if you're on your 5th alt here and banned from raiding for a few weeks you will hop on to stomp everyone? I also doubt many of the p99 players would scoff at paying the price of a pack of Canadian cigarettes a month to play for a sub. You could literally take a afternoon to panhandle for change to make $15.

Classic WoW wasn't actually that good - better than modern WoW but still. In WoW the only competition is being 'first' to do something.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I bet the folks at WoW already approached a few of the player leaders in the wowemu community. Just like they did with Everquest's player leaders.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet the folks at WoW already approached a few of the player leaders in the wowemu community. Just like they did with Everquest's player leaders.
That's the word on the streets
Old 11-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt many p99 blue players would switch to a WoW classic server.
I have more than 5 alts, and I still will never log into WOW again. I have tried WOW countless times hoping I could find it fun enough to keep my attention longer than 3-4 weeks and it always fails me.

Truth of the matter is I am sick of P99, bored shitless. Examined every class/race combo, got more than enough platinum for gears I find suitable to gear my alts, and I am just burned out on P99. I love the server, but without anything new for so long I just have started to lose my desire to press on lately.

All that being said, I will not try WOW. That's how boring and unentertaining I find it. I hope Pantheon is out before 2019. Even if it's bad, at least it will be something new.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have more than 5 alts, and I still will never log into WOW again. I have tried WOW countless times hoping I could find it fun enough to keep my attention longer than 3-4 weeks and it always fails me.

Truth of the matter is I am sick of P99, bored shitless. Examined every class/race combo, got more than enough platinum for gears I find suitable to gear my alts, and I am just burned out on P99. I love the server, but without anything new for so long I just have started to lose my desire to press on lately.

All that being said, I will not try WOW. That's how boring and unentertaining I find it. I hope Pantheon is out before 2019. Even if it's bad, at least it will be something new.
takp, b*tch
Old 11-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Kobold

Honestly I really liked the Wowkemon update after panda. I had alot of fun w that, but that was it. Wows awful

Byel- 60th level Magician of <Asgard>
Kimboh- 46th level Monk of <Asgard>
Old 11-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it's time to explore a new aspect of the game?

You could learn about in-game lore and history. Or you could stream on twitch or make youtube videos. Or you could try raiding once a week with a casual raiding guild (Anonymous is recruiting ...). Or you could try getting to 250 in a tradeskill. Or you could try adding the collective wisdom from all your explorations to the wiki.

Or you could even try Red! ([You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

Maybe you just need a break, but if not and you really just need new stuff then I suspect that new stuff is waiting for you: you just have to go looking for it in new places. This game has so many layers (including ones like Twitch and the wiki that aren't even in the game) that there's bound to be something you haven't explored yet.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Im going to take a guess at 50 cumulative or 5 in a row (50 days consecutive)
Why is no one else coming up with a number ? Pretty simple question.

ps: disbanding TMO 1.0 sure fixed p99 raiding eh? You might be barking up the wrong tree mate.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

This is why SoE made more expansions and brought in AA. You had to play a fuck ton to max out on AA and actually do all the content in luclin and PoP
Closed Thread