Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 05:31 AM
Kobold

If anyone believes anyone else is training, run fraps 24/7 and alert the staff if you have video proof. Anything else is (unfortunately) hearsay.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:16 AM
Sarnak

Fandango is my hero

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 12-15-2016, 06:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
triple post, mad

wish I never came across this thread, but since I have it makes me feel so much pity for some of these people such as "Clue" or "FoH" or "Thugnuts". I suppose these people made it to adulthood because of their families took care of them. Natural Selection should have phased these people out by now ((((retards)))
oh my. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2016, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a poor mage with no epic in the #1 raiding guild for years.
No you werent
Old 12-15-2016, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

So parents taking care of their kids is bad nowadays?
Old 12-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
triple post, mad

wish I never came across this thread, but since I have it makes me feel so much pity for some of these people such as "Clue" or "FoH" or "Thugnuts". I suppose these people made it to adulthood because of their families took care of them. Natural Selection should have phased these people out by now ((((retards)))

plz grow up and be a man or better yet kill yourself (u know who u are)
I'm not going to get mad and tell you to fuck off, fanny D. Anyone who's been here more than a year knows you, and knows that you have some personal issues that go beyond what happens in the game. I'm just glad you're here weighing in, and not off spree killing at a shopping mall or something.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Pathetic. Go up there and contest the content if you want the items. This server is softer than baby shit.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Lol: Aftermath's version of "contesting" is who can make it look like who trained one another without actually showing you trained them....I believe back on Live when you petitioned, players who were "contest or get bent fuck face" more often than not were found to be rotten apples and were happily removed from the server for repeated offensives. Cant count how many times guilds have been in violations on this server and those same repeat offenders still rage on creating this shit show as seen by this thread.

On live guilds were rarely to never suspended as a whole, just the players who were rotten players within them to make for a healthier community overall which worked out really well, and is long over due to do on this server. This server doesn't remove those players, they just make them guild officers, leaders, and "raid rule" commissar's for the server...yeah that solved a lot!
Old 12-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Great thread! I wtb the necro book!
Old 12-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pathetic. Go up there and contest the content if you want the items. This server is softer than baby shit.
Like it or not, this is truth.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Closed Thread