Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Banned

almost no one is as good as you, kind of an unfair comment to bring to the table here
Old 05-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

i miss Riding
Old 05-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Banned

Was a lot of cool dudes willing to help people in empire but Jupe and Puddems stand out in my mind as some of the most helpful players outside of and on raids.

Players like Jupe should be consider an asset on this desolate server. The fact tempest leadership and members are in this thread shitting on him speaks volumes about the quality of that guild in general
Old 05-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

personally woulda let Jupe keep that robe then put him on the worst loot diet ever seen

source: I learned from the best
Old 05-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was a lot of cool dudes willing to help people in empire but Jupe and Puddems stand out in my mind as some of the most helpful players outside of and on raids.

Players like Jupe should be consider an asset on this desolate server. The fact tempest leadership and members are in this thread shitting on him speaks volumes about the quality of that guild in general
What Tempest leadership has shit in this thread on Jupe? I see nothing but praise from the leaders, You cant take trolls like Sektor seriously
Old 05-26-2016, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Jupe and agatha played with CS for a while and I was guildies with them in GG. Back in GG I caught them black holeing loots and recovered it.

Both of them are good button pushers and very helpful but officers need to make kill groups and keep them out.

Just manage the assets you have and know your players.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jupe and agatha played with CS for a while and I was guildies with them in GG. Back in GG I caught them black holeing loots and recovered it.

Both of them are good button pushers and very helpful but officers need to make kill groups and keep them out.

Just manage the assets you have and know your players.
Gardur learned this the hard way when he invited Guido into a kill group and got our first Eye of Inny ninja'd.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
personally woulda let Jupe keep that robe then put him on the worst loot diet ever seen

source: I learned from the best
To be honest and frank as fuck yes, removing one of the highest dps non afk rogues from your guild over the failed attempted theft of a manarobe (and subsequently trying to bs the leaders) will probally hurt the guild more in the long run.

I mean lets be honest there are open rmters, account strippers and countless other shady people in <tempest> right now (welcome 2 red99).

The AoN thing was a joke and probably an inappropriate one considering all things and not like hes going to be the last rogue that does shady shit on the corpses (isnt that why people make rogues in thr first place????)

Removing his right 2 be in the kill groups and a public flogging would have been a better option imho.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Banned

lol @ tempest leadership wasting CSRs valuable time to track a mana robe.

what a bunch of faggots
Old 05-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ tempest leadership wasting CSRs valuable time to track a mana robe.

what a bunch of faggots
Sorry your guild lost.