Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Banned

like i said fat n stupid
Old 04-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that the guilds on Tallon Zek didn't use voicechat pal. I don't know how but Pandemonium somehow beat every guild and encounter on the server without voicechat.
didnt you join pande after luclin or pop?
Old 04-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

He seems to be getting to you
Old 04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are retarded shows how terrible you are at everquest and how bad you was on live

rogerwilco was used by my guild
yep, and ventrilo after that.

get on my level.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 04-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

the only thing im confused about is what brobb didnt just talk this over with people. its almost like you were looking for a reason to quit azrael and join nilly. i've seen this before so its not like im wearing a tin foil hat. hope it aint true because the reason you quit doesnt make any sense. especially if you are long time friends with sektors and such.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Brobb will always be a pal. I definitely feel he could of handled it better but at the same time if you're a guild leader you never suggest to any member to join the opposing team no matter how mad you get. Every member of Azrael knows Brobb is a great addition to the team including the guild leader himself. Now that being said if Lite and Brobb ever wanna make things workout the following must happen.

1: Lite needs to get off his high horse, be a leader and reach out to Brobb.
2: Brobb needs to understand that this isn't his guild and needs to be on board weather he likes the loot system or not. (Nillys system is by far worse especially when Nizzar comes back.)
3: You don't have to agree with everything Lite and his officers do and its ok to debate what you have issues with but Brobb its important to control your emotions and understand your friends are in Azrael. The people you trust and the people that have your back are with me pal.

Doubt anything happens but will see.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

The whole time Brobb was in RD i saw him take like 2 pixels. He seemed to only ever rlly be interested in PvP and helping people. Nihilum is like the worst PvP guild in EQ history dunno why he would join them again.

Dunno getting told to gquit if he didn't like something which is exactly the reason he left Red Dawn was b/c Fagbrand said the same thing. I prob would of done the same thing, especially if i am on every day trying to help *****s lvl n pvp without asking for anything but appreciation in return.

If Azrael plans on maintaining a big guild for Velious they need to leave their emotions in their moms room and not say dumb shit to loose good players.

Killing Trak with 18 is fine, Killing AoW or Ntov requires triple that there is no way around it.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing im confused about is what brobb didnt just talk this over with people. its almost like you were looking for a reason to quit azrael and join nilly. i've seen this before so its not like im wearing a tin foil hat. hope it aint true because the reason you quit doesnt make any sense. especially if you are long time friends with sektors and such.
I thought the same thing, the whole thing was just too ridiculous seems like he wanted a way out and this was an excuse.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Nihilum uses straight dkp. That is 100x better than loot council.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the same thing, the whole thing was just too ridiculous seems like he wanted a way out and this was an excuse.
He immediately guild removed as soon as Fagbrand told him to Gquit if he did not like something (forgot why fagbrand said it but was over something stupid). I would assume this is 100% the reason he left Azrael when Lite told him the same thing.
Closed Thread