Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

here's a map of the USA with corresponding countries with the same gun violence death rates PER CITY

def no gun problems in the USA.
I'm from Michigan. I'm like 2 hours from Detroit. I'd bet anything there are a LOT more guns per capita in my city than there are in the D. But there's no gun violence.

Guns aren't the problem. People (and the shitty systems we create) are the problem.
Old 06-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm from Michigan. I'm like 2 hours from Detroit. I'd bet anything there are a LOT more guns per capita in my city than there are in the D. But there's no gun violence.

Guns aren't the problem. People (and the shitty systems we create) are the problem.
tell me more about how the population of detroit can't be trusted with guns but you suburban wasps can
Old 06-13-2016, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He had an armed security license nice try idiot

His father also said he wasn't a terrorist or even all that anti-gay. He disliked the gay agenda but wasn't going to do anything violent about it. He related that he was just angry about life and used radical Islam as an excuse.

His wife said he was very frustrated and unhappy with life. Aka a loser reject.

Suck on that terrorphile dipshits.
Well you know that... if this guy had been a middle-aged white male, and especially may have frequented or even infrequented a christian or psudo-christian church, there would be a call to blood in the streets, buildings would be in flames right now and 0bama would be blaming some video on youtube.

You can even see it in iryd's posts here early on, the mention of "religions", because it's not that islam does this to people, makes them blood crazed (or unhappy as you say), oh no it's all religions to blame ... de-facto christianity or anything related as such + white middle-aged males to get into specifics. 0bama the great divider, and the lefts love affair with sharia law loving cavemen (the ones recruiting on-line from their literal caves).

am I doing it right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2016, 02:02 AM
Banned

I don't see a relevant difference between a crazy Atheist/Christian that kills 50 people and a crazy Muslim. We have had plenty of the former. There doesn't appear to be any real contact between him in ISIS -- indicating it was self-radicalization. If it was even that. It might be more of a case of using that for an excuse for glory/purpose.

But don't let me spoil your party about how this proves that that's how Muslims all are. Just try to spend a little less money accomplishing nothing in Iraq this time around.

Edit: technically we never has 50 dead before. But I'm sure some non-Muslim nutbag will top him at some point. It's not like we'll be doing anything about guns soon LOL
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-13-2016 at 02:05 AM..
Old 06-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see a relevant difference
https://youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo
Old 06-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see a relevant difference between a crazy Atheist/Christian that kills 50 people and a crazy Muslim. We have had plenty of the former. There doesn't appear to be any real contact between him in ISIS -- indicating it was self-radicalization. If it was even that. It might be more of a case of using that for an excuse for glory/purpose.

But don't let me spoil your party about how this proves that that's how Muslims all are. Just try to spend a little less money accomplishing nothing in Iraq this time around.

Edit: technically we never has 50 dead before. But I'm sure some non-Muslim nutbag will top him at some point. It's not like we'll be doing anything about guns soon LOL
His father already related that it was an excuse. He said gay people disturbed him when he saw the kissing in Miami and that's about it. His wife corroborated the fact that he has an explosive weirdo temper and is generally very unhappy.

Completely unrelated to ISIS.

He used Islam as an excuse and an opiate to numb his nerves about the "afterlife" (what happens after you die, as if something happens )

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-13-2016, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

Any "Muslim" who does something like that is a hypocrite, not a Muslim. Gays are born that way and only lewdness is forbidden, and we're definitely not supposed to kill them. Also, Christians are far worse with hatred towards gays.

Not to mention the fact that its a false flag for an excuse for gun control. How some of you can't see that is beyond me. Especially since there's mass shootings every single day in America yet every attack like this that's blown out of proportion by the media is done by a "Muslim" lmao. How is it not obvious that its staged, and probably even fake. You honestly think that the media wouldn't make something up with all the technology Hollywood has? That doesn't mean it didn't actually happen but its important to use our brains.

And if you still don't believe it then you should be aware of the fact that San Bernadino was done by three white males in full tactical gear according to multiple witnesses. Look beyond the curtain for your own sanity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21b85-H9ozI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJFitq3lQQ
Last edited by Saludeen; 06-13-2016 at 03:12 AM..
Old 06-13-2016, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any "Muslim" who does something like that is a hypocrite, not a Muslim. Gays are born that way and only lewdness is forbidden, and we're definitely not supposed to kill them. Also, Christians are far worse with hatred towards gays.

Not to mention the fact that its a false flag for an excuse for gun control. How some of you can't see that is beyond me. Especially since there's mass shootings every single day in America yet every attack like this that's blown out of proportion by the media is done by a "Muslim" lmao. How is it not obvious that its staged, and probably even fake. You honestly think that the media wouldn't make something up with all the technology Hollywood has? That doesn't mean it didn't actually happen but its important to use our brains.

And if you still don't believe it then you should be aware of the fact that San Bernadino was done by three white males in full tactical gear according to multiple witnesses. Look beyond the curtain for your own sanity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21b85-H9ozI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJFitq3lQQ
Kissing open mouth in public is lewd.

Not sure where you are from. Straight couples know better than to kiss on the mouth in the public street. Its polite to shy away from any PDA aside from hand-holding and hugging while in a public street.

Just wanted to point out how far left some of you are. The gay agenda DOES have a problem with lewd behavior and lewdness in general. That's a fact.

I know this information may be shocking to you, and that the media has done a good job of convincing you otherwise, but thems the breaks. Not everyone is in a state of gay-crazed psychosis.

Thanks for posting.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-13-2016, 04:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Christians are far worse with hatred towards gays.
uh-huh... you know, because of the wave of christian terrorists here in the West killing us in droves just over the past decade. Riiiight...

btw, Islam ain't even a pure religion, it's a political ideology. Oh but how the left exonerates it, so peaceful, so loving.

Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA!
Old 06-13-2016, 04:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh-huh... you know, because of the wave of christian terrorists here in the West killing us in droves just over the past decade. Riiiight...

btw, Islam ain't even a pure religion, it's a political ideology. Oh but how the left exonerates it, so peaceful, so loving.

Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA!
What's your point about Christians? There's plenty of Christian terrorists, even if the news doesn't report it, not to mention the sum of global crime regardless of religion. Do a simple Google search to find multiple sources and stories. Terror is a human problem, and terrorists wear many masks. The crusade in Iraq by Bush is one example. He literally called it that, even though it was really about drugs and oil that over 500,000 people have died from, including US soldiers.

Evil is a reality in this world. And Muslims are commanded to strive against evil to establish peace and justice without unnecessary aggression. So we're not pacifists because pacifism rarely works against warmongers who refuse to cease. Ghandi is a rare cliche exception since he had no other options. The only method for stopping violent and wicked people is force if persuasion has no effect.

I condemn sharia law. It contradicts the Qur'an and corrupts Islam. Its promoted by Sunni and Shia sectarians who try to merge disgusting man made hadiths with the book God sent. The same hadiths that insult Muhammad and lie about Aisha being a child as opposed to a woman who reached puberty at minimum. Especially since Muhammad was a righteous Prophet of God, and one of the greatest warriors who fought for all innocent people, including non-Muslims whom he treated with peace when returning to Mecca. Salahudeen did the same thing when he conquered Jerusalem after Crusaders murdered every man, woman, child and animal until blood was literally flowing through the streets like a river. Scum like those crusaders are the only type of "people" we would fight against, until they agree to cease, because its necessary for a peaceful society.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
8:61 And if they seek peace, then you also seek it, and put your trust in God. He is the Hearer, the Knowledgeable.

2:190 And fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not aggress, God does not love the aggressors.

2:179 And through equivalence you will be protecting life, O you who possess intelligence, that you may be righteous.
Last edited by Saludeen; 06-13-2016 at 04:38 AM..
Closed Thread