Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-29-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has charging children as adults yielded positive results thus forth? I.e. crime rate
I think it's mostly noise on the graph with maybe a slight bias favoring juvenile rehab. As other factors are going to effect crime rates a lot more. This case seems to be exceptional however and should be treated as such. Hence my original suggestion to evaluate this guys potential for successful development. His prior actions say no he is animal tho and not able to control impulse nor likely ever will be.
Banned

Still waiting for them to explain away that trans UPenn swimmer who immediately began smashing records by like 30 seconds which is unheard of. They won't even touch that one. No surgery of any kind, full-on swinging dick in the girls locker room and now I believe he's getting a puff piece in sports illustrated! Sorry little girls who have aspirations of athletic competition, you have no chance of winning anymore.

The left is nothing if not creative, they've found a way to turn perfectly legitimate concern for the rights of women into a form of bigotry.
Planar Protector

Sometimes we have to defend the rights of people who everyone agrees are icky and bad.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes we have to defend the rights of people who everyone agrees are icky and bad.
I don't believe in this system or methodology.

You probably should hate me for it. I'm beginning to truly believe rights are bad lol. As well as this distinction of humanity. Many people fail to prove it. At least a 3rd of all "humans". At the very least. Going by feels.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting for them to explain away that trans UPenn swimmer who immediately began smashing records by like 30 seconds which is unheard of. They won't even touch that one. No surgery of any kind, full-on swinging dick in the girls locker room and now I believe he's getting a puff piece in sports illustrated! Sorry little girls who have aspirations of athletic competition, you have no chance of winning anymore.

The left is nothing if not creative, they've found a way to turn perfectly legitimate concern for the rights of women into a form of bigotry.
Ya that is also pretty retarded, I agree. Those leagues need to change their rules.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does that mean they are guaranteed a deal with nike or adidas?

Funny how you mention all these people are suffering cause they cant set a record anymore but I dont see any trans athletes, not ONE on a pro stage. Like being paid to be an athlete. You act like its taking opportunity from people because they cant set a record lol..

Where are all these unemployed female athletes that cant get a job cause all the trans people are taking them?? Where are all these teams of trans athletes grinding women into whatever court/field it is on the pro circuits?

It doesnt exist. Its a made up issue. Some record at some college, wow... what a terrible thing for humanity to lose! Where is the real crime?? All you got is crying.
Old 01-29-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

It's more proof in favor of sex segregation. That's what. It is.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y are u calling the perp trans? Because that's how they "identify" and its the PC thing to do? Radical inclusivity or whatever?

Every idiot who plays into the rapists delusion, or game, however, just reinforces that they are even really trans, gender dysphoric, or whatever.

Even the right wingers here are mostly gracious enough to admit this rapist guy is full of shit.

Stop throwing the trans label around without some real proof.

Perp is a male. And a rapist. A child rapist. Those are the only hard facts.
Dont tell me that. Tell that to the people identifying them as female to everyone else by highlighting that part of the article. I didnt read it because Im not eight.

I dont give a shit what they are.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that mean they are guaranteed a deal with nike or adidas?

Funny how you mention all these people are suffering cause they cant set a record anymore but I dont see any trans athletes, not ONE on a pro stage. Like being paid to be an athlete. You act like its taking opportunity from people because they cant set a record lol..

Where are all these unemployed female athletes that cant get a job cause all the trans people are taking them?? Where are all these teams of trans athletes grinding women into whatever court/field it is on the pro circuits?

It doesnt exist. Its a made up issue. Some record at some college, wow... what a terrible thing for humanity to lose! Where is the real crime?? All you got is crying.
how obtuse and just plain dumb can you possibly be?

if michael phelps went trans no women could win an olympic swimming medal

if LeBron james went trans no women could win WNBA games

you really can't understand this concept which is defined by nature and not man?

or do you simply prefer your skirts with a dangle in the middle?

at least biological women will always have the edge in gymnastics... and bikini volleyball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP title of the thread was not an invitation to make fools out of yourselves
Last edited by Trexller; 01-29-2022 at 04:12 PM..
Old 01-29-2022, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
its just like matt walsh said in that dr. phil episode, they want to appropriate "womanhood" to turn it into a costume that can be worn.