Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boys in America aren’t being loudly raped in adolescent jails by their paid correctional officers on a large scale as others look on

Source for the 200,000 child marriages? I know of it occurring in small religious compounds like the fundamentalist ones in Utah

And yes, of course there was molestations by Catholic priests. Shows how stupid an idea it is to force clergy to be celebate when humans are animals with animal’s needs. Eventually the weak-willed and most uncaring of others will give in to those needs
Yeah, they are. In group homes, foster care, anywhere an adult has authority over a child. In jail.. How come its not like, this huge issue when correctional officers do it on a small scale??

Now its about scale. See how he moved the goal post?
Old 08-31-2021, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, they are. In group homes, foster care, anywhere an adult has authority over a child. In jail.. How come its not like, this huge issue when correctional officers do it on a small scale??

Now its about scale. See how he moved the goal post?
It’s always been about scale

I’ve walked into just about every group home in my county of millions of people I work. Know how many rapes I overheard happening in the background? Zero

Do molestations happen in group homes by staff? Sure, is it on the scale that rapes are happening in Afghan prisons? Fuuuckk no. Group homes have cameras. Group homes have multiple staff members on scene at a given time. If a single molestation by group home staff is reported, that member is fired/arrested and the entire group home’s license is now at risk. Dunno if you know this, but all group homes have CPS case managers frequently coming in and out getting reports from staff and kids

It’s much easier for a foster parent to molest their foster kid than group home staff because it’s one on one without cameras

It also isn’t going to be happening by correctional officers in the USA on a large scale because of the reasons I outlined

Scale absolutely matters, sorry that you didn’t realize it was always about scale
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-31-2021 at 03:32 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s the little part about enslaving little girls as sex slaves and taking away all women’s rights

Makes the oppression of women in America look like a joke in comparison, but that won’t stop American feminists from trying to blow it way the fuck out of proportion here anyway
Old 08-31-2021, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunning–Kruger is sometimes quite tragic, you don't even seem to be able to distinguish between the Taliban and IS.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, they are. You ever heard of kids homes? Do you know what takes place in foster care in america? LOL man.. its not limited by borders. There is not one certain race of people more or less prone to this deviant behavior. The idea that their culture is ok with it and is based off it is just fucking racist.

We have a huge problem with it in the USA, but its not our culture. Whats the difference? One guy is brown. So it must be his "culture". lol
All cultures are the same and there are no differences between them, and you certainly can't insinuate that some cultures are better than others: confirmed by gravy.

It literally is a cultural distinction, keep pretending it's not and accusing anyone who suggests it as being racist. There are lots of white russian muslims. They also very often treat women like dirt. Am I racist against russians or do I maybe just oppose treating women like dirt?

Oh right right, I forgot, not all. Not ALL do it, therefor how dare you raise a concern about it.

Jeffrey dahmer was a peaceful man by and large. After all, not ALL the days of his life were spent murdering and eating people, only one of them was. So, pff, why even talk about it? Why even point it out? Please look the other way, lest you be racist.

This is the stupid spineless attitude that prevents any actual progress from occuring.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

Oop I was wrong, looks like they do know how to fly them…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52625E9F-2A46-4999-B606-5965BD9914FF.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-31-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

biden said it wouldn't be like Saigon

biden said he wouldn't leave anyone behind

biden said he would end the forever war but vows to fight isis

the guy is just 100% full of shit and just says what the people want to hear
Old 08-31-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

The white house just said the turks are important allies lol

holy shit.

just handing them the caliphate.

Never mind the genocide they did in 2014 lmao
Old 08-31-2021, 04:33 PM
Banned

Finally we can get back to bombing our friends.
Closed Thread