Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a lot going on with this decision. The Court made it clear this decision applied to this case, in which an openly devout Christian was targeted, unfairly it was decided. There were 100's of other bakers they could have asked, but they wanted to make a point/get in the news/be douchebags.
not much really. the ruling was that colorado demonstrated hostility to a religion. the greater question of discrimination on religious grounds went unanswered.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sex positive feminism is a thing but i can't iterate their argument becuz reading theory is wack anyway your god is phoney baloney hope this helps
This guy thinks he's smarter than infinity but can't understand a Seinfeld reference
Old 06-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a lot going on with this decision. The Court made it clear this decision applied to this case, in which an openly devout Christian was targeted, unfairly it was decided. There were 100's of other bakers they could have asked, but they wanted to make a point/get in the news/be douchebags.
So: one non sanctioned religion (athiest progressives) begin a holy war against another (sanctioned) religion, and the leftist extremists are upset the bill of rights and Constitution once again flawlessly protect the rights of a citizen of this country

Sorry the only religious fanatics in this conversation and situation are the ones that worship documentaries they saw on Netflix about Uranus.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not much really. the ruling was that colorado demonstrated hostility to a religion. the greater question of discrimination on religious grounds went unanswered.
You and I both know that liberal unemployeds will protest any establishment "discriminating" against gays, especially if Christians are responsible. The court doesn't need to rule a certain way.

Muslims will keep putting women in trash bags and y'all won't do shit though. Yay liberals
Old 06-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and I both know that liberal unemployeds will protest any establishment "discriminating" against gays, especially if Christians are responsible. The court doesn't need to rule a certain way.

Muslims will keep putting women in trash bags and y'all won't do shit though. Yay liberals
the persecuted christian meme is quite popular with fans of tv programs that tell them when to laugh[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the persecuted christian meme is quite popular with fans of tv programs that tell them when to laugh[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what programs are these? I could use a laugh. The changing demographics of the US is anything but funny
Old 06-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
notice the democrat is trying to make hiring prostitutes "like totally chill and a totally normal way to live, man"
actually it was my suggestion that incels get fuck by prostutite. and i'm not a democratte.

i think that this is a very important function prostutites have always served in a society. we live in a society. incels in the past got their ass with cash. lil wayne would come to your house and force you to do sex with a prostutite.

genorelly speaking, with the absense of forced war to kill the young inceLs and w/o pucci deliverables , we are living in a society.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

"All cultures are the same"

https://youtu.be/oIMS0bNGcIc

Close the borders
Old 06-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
sex positive feminism is a thing but i can't iterate their argument becuz reading theory is wack anyway your god is phoney baloney hope this helps
I think sex work should be legal and regulated. Extremely profitable industry and would be safer for the workers themselves. I know someone is going to jump on me for this so to add, I'm greatly simplifying the "industry" and know it would not be an easy transition. But steps working towards this help de-stigmatize sex in general. Consensual sex is fun and cool, everyone should try it. Women like it just as much as men. You just call us sluts for being vocal about that, so we've had to keep it to ourselves. Sex positivity is changing that, hooray!
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 06-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

(And by "you," Wonkie, I do not mean YOU specifically. You get it.)
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Closed Thread