Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Banned

From the article:
“In other words, priming the immune system by vaccination comes at the cost of the lost opportunity to prime the immune system by infection, resulting in a fixation of the immune response to subsequent infections with mutated strains that is suboptimal relative to superior natural immunity”

Ah if this true, then lucky for me I had already caught and easily beat covid naturally before I was (relatively) forced to get the vaxx by my work

Already survived past when the college athletes died to their heart attacks, despite doing pretty cardio-intense workouts multiple x/week

I personally think I could inject myself with the vaxx every single day and live, not because I think the vaxx is completely safe, but because I have a lot of confidence in how difficult I am to kill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Either way I still like to look at both sides of this debate and appreciate all the new information, because it could potentially affect me
Old 09-05-2022, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gametes are genetically impregnable, find a sustainable source for those if you need to regenerate.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3912942/

"In budding yeast, gamete formation resets replicative life span and eliminates age-induced cellular damage. Given that resetting of life span occurs in all eukaryotes with each generation"

"Finally, our studies raise the interesting possibility that a transient induction of the gametogenesis program in somatic cells increases life span."

Interdasting and potentially less of a hassle to set up. For myself, I utilize techniques for cell senescence such as 72hr fasting and some supplementations. Personally I am terrified of the uncertainty of death, so try to take small measures in keeping my ego an individual.

https://elearning.ntvt.nl/uploads/nt...nhancement.pdf

Fun ethics read.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3912942/

"In budding yeast, gamete formation resets replicative life span and eliminates age-induced cellular damage. Given that resetting of life span occurs in all eukaryotes with each generation"

"Finally, our studies raise the interesting possibility that a transient induction of the gametogenesis program in somatic cells increases life span."

Interdasting and potentially less of a hassle to set up. For myself, I utilize techniques for cell senescence such as 72hr fasting and some supplementations. Personally I am terrified of the uncertainty of death, so try to take small measures in keeping my ego an individual.

https://elearning.ntvt.nl/uploads/nt...nhancement.pdf

Fun ethics read.
Daybreakers needs an irreverent sequel for 2022. 👍
Old 09-05-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daybreakers needs an irreverent sequel for 2022. 👍

"Cormac reveals that he was cured of vampirism when a car crash ejected him from his sun-proof vehicle. Elvis burst into flames in the sunlight but landed in a river, having been exposed to the sun for a precise length of time to turn him human again. "

Like pottery. Seat belts were always just holding me back

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am a bit of a classist when it comes to end of the world movies. I require lots of inner monologue.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Jeremy R. Hammond is the same guy saying vaccines causes autism. Nuff, said.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vaccines cause autism. Nuff, said.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2013/30...es-and-autism/

"Annals of Epidemiology , Vol. 19, No. 9 ABSTRACTS (ACE), September 2009: 651-680,
METHODS: This cross-sectional study used U.S. probability samples obtained from National Health Interview Survey 1997-2002 datasets. Logistic regression modeling was used to estimate the effect of neonatal hepatitis B vaccination on ASD risk among boys age 3-17 years with shot records, adjusted for race, maternal education, and two-parent household.

RESULTS: Boys who received the hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of life had 2.94 greater odds for ASD (nZ31 of 7,486; OR Z 2.94; p Z 0.03; 95% CI Z 1.10, 7.90)

compared to later- or unvaccinated boys. Non-Hispanic white boys were 61% less likely to have ASD (ORZ0.39; pZ0.04; 95% CIZ0.16, 0.94) relative to non-white boys.

CONCLUSION: Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys. "

Old 09-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg B2132E9E-C2F9-46AE-95B5-743BAFE2115B.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://healthimpactnews.com/2013/30...es-and-autism/

"Annals of Epidemiology , Vol. 19, No. 9 ABSTRACTS (ACE), September 2009: 651-680,
METHODS: This cross-sectional study used U.S. probability samples obtained from National Health Interview Survey 1997-2002 datasets. Logistic regression modeling was used to estimate the effect of neonatal hepatitis B vaccination on ASD risk among boys age 3-17 years with shot records, adjusted for race, maternal education, and two-parent household.

RESULTS: Boys who received the hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of life had 2.94 greater odds for ASD (nZ31 of 7,486; OR Z 2.94; p Z 0.03; 95% CI Z 1.10, 7.90)

compared to later- or unvaccinated boys. Non-Hispanic white boys were 61% less likely to have ASD (ORZ0.39; pZ0.04; 95% CIZ0.16, 0.94) relative to non-white boys.

CONCLUSION: Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys. "

You are pulling apart studies and misconstruing data to fit the conspiracy theory you need to be right with; to justify your mind set. People like you help to revive smallpox and polio and measles outbreaks. Thankfully there are still too few of you morons.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
Old 09-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
misconstruing data, conspiracy theory, justify your mind set. People like you, you morons
I give it a 2/10. Thankfully we already have a word for your attitude, " Nazi "

Old 09-05-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Its crazy to think how like the next 20 years are going to be met with liberals trying to shame people from trying to sue corporations for the vax that poisoned their families.