Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-30-2022, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as the data shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You called me "silly" when you were backed into a corner by my replies to you on the below thread too, and you stopped replying (like a little bitch): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37.

How's it going in that corner you've been backed into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you have not maintained civility in this discussion.

I have maintained civility in my posts to you - in which I have ONLY stated facts and asked questions - and despite my civility you have (repeatedly) called me a troll, called me silly, accused me of doing/posting things I have not done/posted, and meanwhile have continued to ignore my simple questions and avoided responding to the many facts I've stated. I present both of our posts - from this thread and elsewhere - as evidence of my civility, and you have provided no counterevidence despite me requesting you provide it (multiple times).

Why do you opt out of partaking in a civil discussion with me, and meanwhile claim that you are maintaining civility in this discussion (yet choose to continue to call me names for [seemingly] no reason)?

Why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" from any of the facts I have stated or questions I have asked?
Old 08-30-2022, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I made a factual statement that he stopped replying (like a little bitch); I didn't call him a little bitch. Is your confusion cleared up?
Not really [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] , that sounds like some real middle school nerd shit to say. What is this, the adult version of a little kid put their finger in someones face saying "I'm not touching you!" haha.
Old 08-30-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] , that sounds like some real middle school nerd shit to say. What is this, the adult version of a little kid put their finger in someones face saying "I'm not touching you!" haha.
Found the VQ guildy
Old 08-30-2022, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I can do is re-state the facts in continued effort to attempt to continue the discussion(s) in a civil manner. The ball is in DSM's court.

Quote:
as the data shows.
Quote:
You called me "silly" when you were backed into a corner by my replies to you on the below thread too, and you stopped replying (like a little bitch): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37.

Quote:
I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense.

Quote:

I have maintained civility in my posts to you - in which I have ONLY stated facts and asked questions - and despite my civility you have (repeatedly) called me a troll, called me silly, accused me of doing/posting things I have not done/posted, and meanwhile have continued to ignore my simple questions and avoided responding to the many facts I've stated. I present both of our posts - from this thread and elsewhere - as evidence of my civility, and you have provided no counterevidence despite me requesting you provide it (multiple times).

Why do you opt out of partaking in a civil discussion with me, and meanwhile claim that you are maintaining civility in this discussion (yet choose to continue to call me names for [seemingly] no reason)?

Why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" from any of the facts I have stated or questions I have asked?
Old 08-30-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

dude. lol.
Old 08-30-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Being in a group doesn't change how much mana/time it takes to root 3 mobs and charm 1 pet, plus the root breaks/charm breaks that can occur. There is no Necro twitching, or Mage making mod/rods. You are too low level.

It's faster and better just to churn through mobs at that level.
Lol Cleric with no mana regen trying to heal a warrior getting beat on non stop. Ok
Old 08-30-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Cleric with no mana regen trying to heal a warrior getting beat on non stop. Ok
My Warrior loses very little life. At low levels AC is a beast. Plus with three other group members you are just slaughtering mobs before they can do much.
Old 08-30-2022, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

All I can do is re-state the facts in continued effort to attempt to continue the discussion(s) in a civil manner. The ball is in DSM's court.

Quote:
as the data shows.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-30-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My Warrior loses very little life. At low levels AC is a beast. Plus with three other group members you are just slaughtering mobs before they can do much.
Sure Jan
Old 08-30-2022, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure Jan
You could always show counter-evidence[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But you probably won't. I am not sure why you are doubting me, when you can't even prove your own point.