Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50 Necromancer named Bagul. I sell all caster Research spells (thats: Wizard, Mage, Enchanter, and Necromancer) at competitive rates if any of you are interested. I can make ALL the spells.

Tend to hang out in the tunnel and Freeport a lot ATM.

Looking for Raw Fine Hides, Raw Supple Runic Hide, and Raw Fine Supple Runic Hide. I'll trade spells or pay pp for those.
this guy is making a ton of krono / USD
Old 06-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Banned

i supplemented my real job income with kronos the first few months of phinigel nbd
Old 06-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Banned

i hear people play with luclin graphics on agnarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hear people play with luclin graphics on agnarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy (1).jpg (19.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
USD

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Just wanna say for the record regarding daybreak servers when it comes to leaving the linear walled garden group hot zones and instanced raiding. There really is nothing but sweatshop mages littered at every possible camp.

This shit is deep.

Was talking to this dude from North Korea earlier and his English was really bad but basically from what I could tell if he doesn't box 12 toons for 20 hours a day he doesn't get to see his family on the weekends.

We need to get the civil rights leaders involved with this and hold daybreak legally accountable.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Banned

Leading raids for some streamer now it's like herding cats.

Guild leader pays me in krono almost daily have close to 2 years.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanna say for the record regarding daybreak servers when it comes to leaving the linear walled garden group hot zones and instanced raiding. There really is nothing but sweatshop mages littered at every possible camp.

This shit is deep.

Was talking to this dude from North Korea earlier and his English was really bad but basically from what I could tell if he doesn't box 12 toons for 20 hours a day he doesn't get to see his family on the weekends.

We need to get the civil rights leaders involved with this and hold daybreak legally accountable.

I send them tells to make sure they are Asian and if they are I train them because they won't report you.

The worst are the neck beard boxers. Just trained one on my bars in hate he camped up in-between group and my pulls so I dropped two ashenbones in him.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Banned

Default cringing

better duck outta this thread before tiggles brags anymore about his unimpressive exploits on a pay2win nonclassic cuck server
Old 06-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Kobold

The threads on the official forums made by p99ers crying about getting out dps'd and such are pretty damn funny. It's clear that in an actual competitive environment that doesn't force artificial camp/raid rules you guys get smoked. Some of my favorite tales are the ones where you don't grasp how targets target works and accuse people of using third party tools to know who pulled a named. My very favorite is about a druid that upon determining someone in his group is a moron, he ports them to karana and leaves them, thus saving the rest of norrath from their idiocy for an hour.