Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U could have played 30 mins a night and gotten 50 by now u mother fucker
I do play about 15-20 a night and am halfway there!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PL me FUK
I have two bracers of battle and crushbone belt quest pl if you want
Old 05-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stfu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have two bracers of battle and crushbone belt quest pl if you want
nahh lvl 27 now thx tho
Old 05-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

send me a tell on harrisonyall MT for xp i'm 24 tbh.

Forum Police Rangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 View Post
Not that I give a shit about this shit box.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gong, you posted to many to read. I skimmed them slightly. Basically, I've died about 3 times on fried. Dacbane got one, Chubs got one, and can't remember the other(s). Every other death, including me porting 9 times to sro have been for shits. As for being a "bigger man," well, nobody will believe that a monk can kill a druid. It's impossible. Getting killshots on a 6v1, 3v1, 10v1 are obviously irrelevant.

Even on live I remember raping kadvar on fortuitous/liong. You relied on your bow a smidge too much. You are a decent pvper at best.
Bad news for you is your "facts" are based on your memory alone, mine are based on absolutes. You can't just pick and choose when you die to determine if a death "counts" or not. If that is the case, I've never died because I never lost 1v1 on R99 to date. And since you brought up live, we can take a trip down real memory lane:

Live: You were in Defiant, I was in Pandemonium. Clear cut case of number 2 (or 3) and number 1 respectively.
VZTZ: You were MQ'ing and getting banned for exploiting, I was in Heresy and topping the PVP charts. Can't recall seeing your name on those ever.
R99: You weren't even on the PVP scene when I was throwing down during the servers competitive month or two. Also, First 50 Monk: Gongshow. When you've made R99 Wikipedia you know you made it big. Another list where your name is conspicuously absent.

I still concede that I feel you are an above average player, but please: when people look back in the annals of history, they are gonna be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and how Gongshow was just a better overall person, swell guy, and EQ player than Silikten. More handsome too, and with a better sense of humor and charm.

I will leave you with a quote from a real Founding Father, Mr. Benjamin Franklin: "I'm the best to ever do it, bitch. You the best at never doin' shit."
Old 05-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Banned

The literally work of gongshow is inspiring. I do concur fried being an above average druid tho the only pvp battles I have had with him have been stalemates or 2v2s I was on the winning side of. Unfortunately for nihilum I can safely say the top 3 druids left on the server are all in FF and 1 plays a cleric. There are no other classes in game.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

Who was gongshow on vztz heresy? Must of been pre kunark when heresy barely existed? Not trying to be a dick or anything at all really dont remember you or who you played. I joined heresy right as kunark came out on box1.0 so might of missed your glory days.

As for your epic poopsock to first 50 monk...gratz bluebie? who the fuck did u pvp?. The only actual pvp is taking place now after months. Not going to comment on your skill vs FC because i dont know you.

Mornins post , yeah. Nihilums only known druid is troriste, and thats only because his pixels are as legendary as his playtime. His pvp skills are noted as average to bad , he runs or trains himself out of zones 1v1 or leads his guild to being shitstomped 4 nights in a row in solb in an attempt to get an attempt...at naggy
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was gongshow on vztz heresy?
Gongshow was gongshow. this is Alpha, that bad mage. Harmony from 3.0.

but he destroying gongshow good rep on R99.

oh well. not my name. so. not care.

Forum Police Rangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 View Post
Not that I give a shit about this shit box.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

ahh gong u mean vztz 3.0 my bad. yeah harmony i know you good bard. did either gong or harmony play 1.0? dont remember gong on 1.0
Closed Thread