Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-19-2023, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your question shows you lack education. It really does. You just don't comprehend things. WTB education.
I don't value education because I am very educated and recognized how pointless it was. I was pretty much the definition of a career student, being that I lived off of my GI BILL for many years and it's the only reason I stayed in college for as long as I did.

I was much older than the kids around me, and wasn't as easily manipulated as the 18 year old students in my classes. I learned more about life going through Basic Training than I did in 6 years of college. The classes were super easy, and I recognized very early on that I wasn't actually learning anything, but rather, just writing pointless essays my professor probably wouldn't even read, and memorizing key terms before taking an exam, only to completely forget that information a couple of weeks later.

I was on the President's list every semester, which is like, even more nerdy than being on Dean's list, and I remember being pissed off because someone doxxed me and pointed out what a nerd I was because my name was on our college's website. So it's not like I just wasn't smart enough to do well in college, I just recognized that it was super easy, and that it wasn't teaching me anything.

Which by the way, I was a Sociology major. I started off as a Psychology major, and realized how stupid it was, so I was able to switch to Sociology since I had taken a bunch of those courses as electives and just found the class enjoyable and easy to take. I spent all of college as an extreme Democrat because I had just fought in illegal wars and it made me hate George Bush and Republicans. I also loved the idea of Obamacare because the healthcare I got through the VA Hospital was absolute garbage.

Flash forward to 2023 I'm now extremely racist and bigoted despite the fact that I spent half of my adult life arguing for gender equality, racial equity, and gay rights. This is how a lot of former Democrats feel too. None of my beliefs have changed. It's why I cringe when Republicans start going after abortion or gay marriage. It's just that freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, our right to medical privacy etc. are extremely important to me.
Old 01-19-2023, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They count the envelopes cuz we use the Aussie ballot.
🧂#️⃣

Dino did I do computer?
Old 01-19-2023, 11:17 PM
Large Rat

Default Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't value education because I am very educated and recognized how pointless it was. I was pretty much the definition of a career student, being that I lived off of my GI BILL for many years and it's the only reason I stayed in college for as long as I did.

I was much older than the kids around me, and wasn't as easily manipulated as the 18 year old students in my classes. I learned more about life going through Basic Training than I did in 6 years of college. The classes were super easy, and I recognized very early on that I wasn't actually learning anything, but rather, just writing pointless essays my professor probably wouldn't even read, and memorizing key terms before taking an exam, only to completely forget that information a couple of weeks later.

I was on the President's list every semester, which is like, even more nerdy than being on Dean's list, and I remember being pissed off because someone doxxed me and pointed out what a nerd I was because my name was on our college's website. So it's not like I just wasn't smart enough to do well in college, I just recognized that it was super easy, and that it wasn't teaching me anything.

Which by the way, I was a Sociology major. I started off as a Psychology major, and realized how stupid it was, so I was able to switch to Sociology since I had taken a bunch of those courses as electives and just found the class enjoyable and easy to take. I spent all of college as an extreme Democrat because I had just fought in illegal wars and it made me hate George Bush and Republicans. I also loved the idea of Obamacare because the healthcare I got through the VA Hospital was absolute garbage.

Flash forward to 2023 I'm now extremely racist and bigoted despite the fact that I spent half of my adult life arguing for gender equality, racial equity, and gay rights. This is how a lot of former Democrats feel too. None of my beliefs have changed. It's why I cringe when Republicans start going after abortion or gay marriage. It's just that freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, our right to medical privacy etc. are extremely important to me.
Cool story Bro.
Old 01-19-2023, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story Bro.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Cool story Bro.
It is very TL;DR, but I'm just pointing out that I literally went to college for 6 years to study wokeness. No one is going to brag about having a degree in Sociology; it's not just useless, it's embarrassing. Just cracks me up how people always insinuate if I don't vote for Joe Biden it's because I'm not educated enough. I have more formal education pertaining to a lot of their Ideology, I just think our Constitution and other rights are more important than pushing some progressive ideology, and that most of the out-rage from the left is artificial and fabricated.
Old 01-19-2023, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List of people or things I'd have voted for rather than Trump:

-Literally just leaving the position empty
-Walter Jr. from Breaking Bad
-Alexandra Daddario's pre breast reduction titties
-An adult elephant
-Brad McQuaid
-Sirken
-Bob Dole
-The cute manager of my local PetSmart
-Arnold Schwarzenegger
-Mitt Romney
-an alien
-an undead

Some of these things are pretty great, others are terrible. All are preferable to a psychopathic pathological liar actual con-man and cult leader.
We don't care

You're infected with extreme TDS

We get it
Old 01-19-2023, 11:28 PM
Banned

Joe Biden accomplished a hell of a lot as a lifetime politician before he became president and even more afterwards

It’s a shame that people mostly know him now for his dementia. It’s always the recent memories that are most fresh in our minds
Old 01-19-2023, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe Biden accomplished a hell of a lot as a lifetime politician before he became president and even more afterwards

It’s a shame that people mostly know him now for his dementia. It’s always the recent memories that are most fresh in our minds
Hell yeah, he engineered the crime bill that specifically targeted African American men, and ruined their lives for using the same drugs that his son, Hunter regularly uses.

It was so ironic watching the BLM activists still vote for the same guy whose policies they were actively protesting.

I guess he also broke away from the Democratic party to insure that college students could get screwed over on the same student loans he's now offering to forgive.

Seems like a hell of a man.
Old 01-19-2023, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're getting some form of child-based UBI soon I think so maybe lower your standards mate.
Old 01-19-2023, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Agreed, im no fan of biden, but I do feel a certain sadness seeing what the dems have been doing to him for the past 3 years.

but then again, on the other hand, this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]