Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's actually a cover of an album.
he linked a song.
You linked troubling shit.

if you cannot see the difference, I feel bad for you.
Clutch those pearls tight. Ignore exists. You aren’t getting any more concessions than what Horza got. Sorry I just ran out of fucks to give
Old 05-23-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words are violence, I was being harassed and offended online with no way to get away
How i that a liberal theme song?
It seems the more insults we get, and we get a lot since to debate from the height of a unfinished high school diploma requires ton of fallacies, the more we post yet we say one thing that you take badly and start crying immediately.

You're a little wuss with nothing to say.
You brought up Shaver and ended up realizing nobody is going to have your back here because

he was playing with fucking guns.
Cops show up, he did not comply.
He was very intoxicated.

And these are the arguments you used to destroy Floyd because you know, you're not racist you just want the public to talk about those poor white people.
Those poor white people who got cops called on them because they were playing with guns.

What did the police show up for during Floyd's arrest and subsequent death?
Illegal cigarettes?

Surprisingly enough, none of the officers kneeled on Shaver's neck either.
Not for 8 minutes thirty seven seconds nor for once second.

Story so similar, you had to bring it up.
Why did you end up changing topic?

Oh yes, we discussed about this already.
You lack integrity.

How does it feel to be a mainstream right wing media mouthpiece on a forum telling libs to stop listening to the media?
Old 05-23-2021, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How i that a liberal theme song?
It seems the more insults we get, and we get a lot since to debate from the height of a unfinished high school diploma requires ton of fallacies, the more we post yet we say one thing that you take badly and start crying immediately.

You're a little wuss with nothing to say.
You brought up Shaver and ended up realizing nobody is going to have your back here because

he was playing with fucking guns.
Cops show up, he did not comply.
He was very intoxicated.

And these are the arguments you used to destroy Floyd because you know, you're not racist you just want the public to talk about those poor white people.
Those poor white people who got cops called on them because they were playing with guns.

What did the police show up for during Floyd's arrest and subsequent death?
Illegal cigarettes?

Surprisingly enough, none of the officers kneeled on Shaver's neck either.
Not for 8 minutes thirty seven seconds nor for once second.

Story so similar, you had to bring it up.
Why did you end up changing topic?

Oh yes, we discussed about this already.
You lack integrity.

How does it feel to be a mainstream right wing media mouthpiece on a forum telling libs to stop listening to the media?
kinda tired of going back and forth with you

get it all out if it makes you feel better
Old 05-23-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

We will be done when we will be done, you are not the boss of me.

I may not be an American
But at least I know I'm free!

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lack of integrity is a funny charge when you excuse the Shaver killing and condemn the Floyd killing.

Oh really?
Because to me, they're vastly different, like a world of differences away.
What is similar is the excuses done by racists to somehow pretend we don't give a fuck about Shaver: we care. It's the same overzealous police killing people.
Remember, we want to defund the police?

Lacking integrity would be to defend the police, and then say but it also happens to white people, like this here case.

Lack of integrity would also be to try and equate those two different scenarios.

Like, a republican when you tell him that an AR15 is an assault weapon: complete meltdown. AR DOES NOT MEAN ASSAULT RIFLE, YOU IDIOT. Literally use academic terms. Is very specific about how this weapon is VASTLY different than this one because one has 16 ammunition in the magazine and the other, 18.

Republicans, discussing police brutality: these white people also got shot by the police it's the same. all lives matters. If you don't want to get shot, do what the police says.
Shaver and Floyd, same same!

Notice the subtle differences?
Black Live Matter is a lot about police accountability but you wouldn't know about it.
You're not listening to their plight.

Just, you know, white people plight. They voted for 45 for a reason, listen!
No integrity.

Like earlier when I just asked if we could stop making the forums worse by adding those 326392643247624 images posts and he just doubled down until he realized that ti could quickly get out of hand. We had to reason with him that his shit, the way he wanted them, made no sense for the good of the community.
We can argue, call each others idiot but when we start polluting posts with large images, it can get very abd very quickly.
We can have some consensus, you know.
In the end, he showed us he have some integrity.
And we have better discussions because of it.

We all have the right to believe what we believe but it is very helpful when we are honest about it and believe in things that are real.
I can believe user X and user Y are Z but unless it's grounded in reality, it doesn't matter what I think.
Last edited by Byue; 05-23-2021 at 04:58 PM..
Old 05-23-2021, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh really?
Because to me, they're vastly different, like a world of differences away.
What is similar is the excuses done by racists to somehow pretend we don't give a fuck about Shaver: we care. It's the same overzealous police killing people.
Remember, we want to defund the police?

Lacking integrity would be to defend the police, and then say but it also happens to white people, like this here case.

Lack of integrity would also be to try and equate those two different scenarios.

Like, a republican when you tell him that an AR15 is an assault weapon: complete meltdown. AR DOES NOT MEAN ASSAULT RIFLE, YOU IDIOT. Literally use academic terms. Is very specific about how this weapon is VASTLY different than this one because one has 16 ammunition in the magazine and the other, 18.

Republicans, discussing police brutality: these white people also got shot by the police it's the same. all lives matters. If you don't want to get shot, do what the police says.
Shaver and Floyd, same same!

Notice the subtle differences?
Black Live Matter is a lot about police accountability but you wouldn't know about it.
You're not listening to their plight.

Just, you know, white people plight. They voted for 45 for a reason, listen!
No integrity.

Like earlier when I just asked if we could stop making the forums worse by adding those 326392643247624 images posts and he just doubled down until he realized that ti could quickly get out of hand. We had to reason with him that his shit, the way he wanted them, made no sense for the good of the community.
We can argue, call each others idiot but when we start polluting posts with large images, it can get very abd very quickly.
We can have some consensus, you know.
In the end, he showed us he have some integrity.
And we have better discussions because of it.

We all have the right to believe what we believe but it is very helpful when we are honest about it and believe in things that are real.
I can believe user X and user Y are Z but unless it's grounded in reality, it doesn't matter what I think.
I said no one gives a fuck about Shaver because I was trying to emphasize that the media coverage of his incident was INCREDIBLY disproportionate to that of Floyd, which means a lot of people don't even know about Shaver. And the fact you didn't even remember his name until I literally fed it to you, reinforces this idea. Feel free to deny that too, I'm sure you had his picture and timeline on your car's bumper. Or would have, if you owned a car?

And defunding the police is a stupid idea. But I hope it happens all around you, so your dreams of a policeless utopia can come true
Old 05-23-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said no one gives a fuck about Shaver because I was trying to emphasize that the media coverage of his incident was INCREDIBLY disproportionate to that of Floyd, which means a lot of people don't even know about Shaver. And the fact you didn't even remember his name until I literally fed it to you, reinforces this idea. Feel free to deny that too, I'm sure you had his picture and timeline on your car's bumper. Or would have, if you owned a car?

And defunding the police is a stupid idea. But I hope it happens all around you, so your dreams of a policeless utopia can come true
Maybe you should just go back to spamming racist memes because this isn't working at all.
Old 05-23-2021, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should just go back to spamming racist memes because this isn't working at all.
Shucks, and here I had such high hopes he was going to stop being a democrat

And don't tempt me. I can go back to memes whenever u want
Old 05-23-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

See the condescendence.
Bro, I own a restaurant and a john cooper work mini cooper sport.
I mentioned this on the car manufacturer post.
Why do you focus on what I do with my free time, or my time in general, whether or not I work or own a car or what I do with my bumper and if I want stickers there like, don't you love freedom or would you prefer if we shipped you to North Korea with other fascists?
What if I genuinely was poor and did not own a car, would I be dismissed because of that? What is your fucking problem?
I'm probably a lot richer than you probably ever will be, thanks to capitalism and my dad who really believed in it and do I look like I want to make you feel like less of a decent human being because you might be financially not as well off? Or as lucky as me to have a cool job that pays well? Like grow up, if there is a job to be done then someone needs to do it. No stupid work, no useless work. We are needed, whether a pawn or a king.

There is a shit ton of news you never read, do I seem to care?
Again, I'm always upset when the police kills people and so should you.
But, the thing is, I have the feeling you do not give a shit about Shaver AND you don't give a shit about Floyd, either.
You just don't get it.

"Let me just sit on your wife's neck while she cries about having problem breathing and I will not move. Do something, I will use my badge and shoot you like an animal. Your wife is going to die, now watch." seems to be the modus operandi and that is fucked up.

Second, defuding te police is not a policeless utopia.
It's a topic that has captured the national imagination and you.... haven't read a tiny amount about it? This sounds like the people trashing communism and when they talk about it, you can tell they don't really know what they are talking about and the manifest is like, 27 pages long and if you are going to hate entire cultures because of it, might as well read 27 pages but no.

Defunding the police is something the police have tried to do for a while.
wait what?

Do you seriously think the police want to be the one having to deal with mental illness problems? This is not their job. They are not qualified. They know this.

Defunding the police means instead of allocating all the money to the police, maybe allocate money toward people who can do a better job than the police at jobs the police sucks at.

Like dealing with autistic people, dealing with mental illness, homelessness, prostitution, etc.

There would still be cops what the fuck.

But something you never thought about.
If you protect private property.

Think about it.
You thus protect those who have, against those who don't.
In a very evident way.

So anyway, go read about defunding the police because your lack of knowledge on the topic, a year in, show us that you much prefer ignorance to knowledge and in the era of internet, this is a willfully made choice.

You might still be against defunding the police after reading about it but since it absolutely doe snot mean what you think it doesn't, maybe try educating yourself about it.

Like do you remember being a kid and saying that girls were gross.
Luckily, you tried one and you changed your mind.
Do the same or at least, try.
Last edited by Byue; 05-23-2021 at 05:27 PM..
Old 05-23-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
But, the thing is, I have the feeling you do not give a shit about Shaver AND you don't give a shit about Floyd, either
Quite a stretch. There are 50+ million police interactions occurring every year. There are a handful of unjustified killings every year. We both agree that we want to get that number down to zero. What we disagree on, is how serious of a threat to the public this issue is

And no, I want you to be able to re-allocate as much money from the police towards social services in you area as your heart desires. It can be any amount, and it can go towards any other purpose. Just keep it in your area. That's what I want. And you aren't going to change my mind on what I want, so let's agree to disagree
Closed Thread