Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think RnF needs another thread about how Riot is happy to finally get more people online at 4am than AM

Gogogogo
Is this going to now drizzle into a flat earth debate or would it to interesting to know that 4am is not 4am everywhere?
Old 07-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by conoutoftrol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sun never sets on the riot empire
Is this code for a merge with Dawn Believers?!
Old 07-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now it's zerg vs zerg because rooted dragons take ridiculous amounts of time. Riot spent 4 hours from 4:30-8:30 killing vulak guards, random Dragon spawn, rinse repeat etc.
The always should have. Chardok had to be changed on live because the AOEs were caught and addressed. Some have claimed to have seen dragons being pulled to zone in back on live but it must have been such a small thing at the time that it didn't warrant notice and change. The zone was not designed for dragons to be pulled to the entrance, why even make a zone like that. Just have all of the dragons in their own cubby and they don't assist each other.

It was borderline exploitation and Sirken let it be. It cheapened the game overall and spoiled the playerbase who became accustomed to getting all BIS for multiple characters with little time involved. EQ was a subscription based game, they would not design BIS to get attained like that.

*I never seen BIS gear back on live. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot got the dragons but who wants to spend that much time in ntov every week for vulak?
We do and are. Playing the characters that we spent the time to level to 60 and attaining, if slower than before, gear that matters and is actually used.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Banned

Default Our paths stop here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think RnF needs another thread about how Riot is happy to finally get more people online at 4am than AM

Gogogogo
When you were the champions for so long, room full of trophies and awards. Standing on the top of the podium with the champagne of victory and the sun smiling on you. Damn good feeling.
Have some grace, will ya. You won, your time is over now. Soon you will have your Green and Classic to be champions again. Best of luck out there.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2019, 07:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
but who wants to spend that much time in ntov every week?
Plenty do. NToV should never have been a "pull everything to zone in and get all your loot in 1 hour". It was designed to be a full crawl from start to finish over one or even several days.
Even Coth makes it somewhat silly because you can just skip over everything and land straight at the dragon.

I bet many would enjoy a fully repopped NToV crawl. Maybe not every week (as you say, this takes time), but once a month.

Just allocate the first week of every month to a Lord BoB NToV crawl. This would be fucking excellent for the community.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PJust allocate the first week of every month to a Lord BoB NToV crawl. This would be fucking excellent for the community.
Its never been about pixels, its about denying the community NToV crawls.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this going to now drizzle into a flat earth debate or would it to interesting to know that 4am is not 4am everywhere?
i made that argument when we were fielding high euro numbers, but it was dismissed as more AM lies, so i'm forced to conclude that Riot, like AM, populates solely the East Coast USA and thus all their morning responders are actually fat neckbeard jobless incel virgins, moms basement, chicken tendies, etc etc.

those of us in AM, on the other hand, all got jobs and real lives and significant others at the same time, and now we all kiss sexy people at the 4am shift at work at the barbecue factory, where we work as testers
Old 07-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i made that argument when we were fielding high euro numbers, but it was dismissed as more AM lies, so i'm forced to conclude that Riot, like AM, populates solely the East Coast USA and thus all their morning responders are actually fat neckbeard jobless incel virgins, moms basement, chicken tendies, etc etc.

those of us in AM, on the other hand, all got jobs and real lives and significant others at the same time, and now we all kiss sexy people at the 4am shift at work at the barbecue factory, where we work as testers
I would like this job. Can you help me get in?
Old 07-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like this job. Can you help me get in?
Pretty sure you were mean to me on a be-mean forum about a 20 year old elf game, so actually I hate you very much, I take it very seriously when someone in a different elf guild says bad things about my elf. How dare you ask me for help? Maybe you should try merging with summer or barbecues??? Git gud.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forget the old guard of the server thinks they’re still somehow more important
We are.