Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignoring OP's questionable history and obviously not seeing the video, how is camping a charmed mob on someone not training?

If you drag undead foreman to the ramp in Skyfire and need to camp which results in him killing a bunch of lvl 30 druids, that's not training? Enchanter has OP Calm to make sure the mob has 3 mins to path back to it's spawn without aggroing anyone when they camp.
There is a big difference between dragging a mob to a popular spot where people hang out, and sitting in someone's camp. In the last issue Teppler brought to RnF, he was sitting in NG while someone else held the camp. If you decide to sit in an unsafe area, it isn't the responsibility of the person killing in that area to ensure your safety. The skyfire ramp is a safe area unless it is trained, NG is not (well, most of it isn't).

I didn't see the original video so no idea who is in the wrong here, but in that other thread Teppler was 100% in the wrong. He sat in someone's camp and then tried to rule lawyer them out of it after the person had been nice enough to toss him buffs.

Teppler, rules say you need proof of the infraction to get someone banned, which without the video it appears you don't have. As someone who believes strongly in the letter of the law, I would think you could appreciate how the staff's hands are tied here.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a big difference between dragging a mob to a popular spot where people hang out, and sitting in someone's camp. In the last issue Teppler brought to RnF, he was sitting in NG while someone else held the camp. If you decide to sit in an unsafe area, it isn't the responsibility of the person killing in that area to ensure your safety. The skyfire ramp is a safe area unless it is trained, NG is not (well, most of it isn't).

I didn't see the original video so no idea who is in the wrong here, but in that other thread Teppler was 100% in the wrong. He sat in someone's camp and then tried to rule lawyer them out of it after the person had been nice enough to toss him buffs.

Teppler, rules say you need proof of the infraction to get someone banned, which without the video it appears you don't have. As someone who believes strongly in the letter of the law, I would think you could appreciate how the staff's hands are tied here.
Any further proof is going to the admins now. There’s 100% proof to nail these guys easily. I’m waiting for them to step up. I have a petition in game and private messages sent to them here. All I can do is trust that they are concerned about an issue like this. If not, then this isn’t the game for me.

In the mean time let’s see how much a pos like you will continue to try to find a way for them to pathetically squirm.

Reminds me of that Eric Clanton guy. The guy who was swinging bags of bike locks in people’s faces while wearing a mask. If you’re going to be a shitty sociopathic person do you really have to be a coward too and not own up to your actions? And we’re going to nail these culprits the same way if the admins have an eye for justice.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THE BAD MAN CALLED ME A F@GG4T DADDY! #Cringe #GoOutside
i'm hella queer
Old 04-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any further proof is going to the admins now. There’s 100% proof to nail these guys easily. I’m waiting for them to step up. I have a petition in game and private messages sent to them here. All I can do is trust that they are concerned about an issue like this. If not, then this isn’t the game for me.

In the mean time let’s see how much a pos like you will continue to try to find a way for them to pathetically squirm.

Reminds me of that Eric Clanton guy. The guy who was swinging bags of bike locks in people’s faces while wearing a mask. If you’re going to be a shitty sociopathic person do you really have to be a coward too and not own up to your actions? And we’re going to nail these culprits the same way if the admins have an eye for justice.
Lolll an eye for justice in a damn 20 yr old simulated game? You need to do yourself a favor and unplug, uninstall, and go outside. By the way the world can be a mean place so keep your phone on record incase anyone comments on your obesity. That way you can report it to the proper authorities. They may not give a shit either heads up.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes a solid Argh victory

But I actually think OP is right. Any time an enchanter wants to log off they need to give the entire zone a thirty minutes heads up. Ooc warnings and shouts are just a place to start. The burden of responsibility is on the enchanter to make sure that everyone around him is totally safe should he choose to drop his pet for a minute. In the future I hope all encs will send tells to the incredibly skilled level 60 torpor shamans lurking nearby to warn them. This is because shamans are a really hard class to solo on, since they so not have paralyzing earth and gate to get out of a bad situation.

Jk OP sucks
hey im totally concerned btw
Old 04-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
All I can do is trust that they are concerned about an issue like this. If not, then this isn’t the game for me.

Unlike you I'm not emotionally invested in this issue or game, so I'm not trying to find ways for them to anything. I'm just pointing out the fact that last time you were on RnF crying, you made it extremely clear that you expected rules to be followed to the letter, and in this instance the rules say you must provide proof, which you have failed to do.

So what is it Teppler? Do you want the staff to enforce the spirit of the law, or the letter of the law? If we're going by the letter of the law, you need to provide proof or gtfo. Maybe if you had submitted a petition instead of airing drama out in public, that stream providing proof would still be up, and those players would get the ban you believe they deserve. Alas, you had to show your hand and in the process deny yourself the very justice you seem to be seeking.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

imgur.com/r/yiff

/thread
Old 04-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real tough talk Teppler. Funny thing about me is I am real good with computers, I have already traced your information and could DOxx you at anytime of my choosing.

c u real soon pal

I'm also interested to see if Sirken takes care of posts like these when:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=79464

6a) Global Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums, including Rants and Flames.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

I'm keeping myself clean while taking all this bullshit. Still expecting to hear back from staff.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm also interested to see if Sirken takes care of posts like these when:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=79464

6a) Global Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums, including Rants and Flames.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

I'm keeping myself clean while taking all this bullshit. Still expecting to hear back from staff.
lol you are such a little bitch! Gotdamn boy!
Old 04-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If OP was standing on the mobs spawn and the Enchanter camped the mob on it's spawn then yeah OP is at fault, but if it was pathing back to it's spawn and aggrod while he was in between the camp and the spawn that's on the Enchanter. Menden recently said Bard's that die/zone while swarming are responsible for anyone the mobs kill when they're pathing back, I don't see how that's any different than a charmed pet pathing back to it's spawn.

I have people wait on camps while I'm playing my Enchanter all the time, the higher level camps of this server are extremely overpopulated. I've never camp trained them because it takes ~5 seconds to memorize and cast calm.

To be clear, not defending Teppler's last thread, that's why I said "disregarding OP's questionable history."

Quote:
Maybe if you had submitted a petition instead of airing drama out in public, that stream providing proof would still be up, and those players would get the ban you believe they deserve. Alas, you had to show your hand and in the process deny yourself the very justice you seem to be seeking.
True.
Closed Thread