Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

if there was a perpetual wiping discord server I would never play another game again
Old 09-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if there was a perpetual wiping discord server I would never play another game again
same except for LoV which is coming out soon and maybe dark souls 3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Discord

Afterwards can we keep that server alive with one time character copy with plans to go all the way to Planes of Power and stop there please? Is it a funding issue to keep another server up or is it staff resource?

Thank you to all that's helped make this possible, I have enjoyed P99 for years now.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 09-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with plans to go all the way to Planes of Power and stop there please? Is it a funding issue to keep another server up or is it staff resource?
Not saying new devs can't join staff and work on classic Luclin and PoP.

But current project devs and staff have already said Luclin would require thousands of hours of dev time, and none of them have the personal interest to do it at this time.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Afterwards can we keep that server alive with one time character copy with plans to go all the way to Planes of Power and stop there please?
More likely a dev issue and there is still plenty of stuff to implement in original, kunark, and velious 12 months of patches, Fear/Hate revamps, epic revamps, Chardok revamps, etc.

Tons of the Luclin+PoP code/content was stripped out of the P99 source (e.g. AA code).
Old 09-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Hmm can a GM/Dev say for sure if the Shralok Packs are becoming lore in this patch or a later one please? I would hate to log in and have all my stuff in the packs gone. I would also hate to vendor or destroy them all and switch to backpacks if I still have time to switch them out for other wt redux bags. I know they have said pending lore for a long time but I don't remember them going lore until right before luclin was released.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well what im getting at is, is it a valid strat to train. it either isnt or it is. basically what im asking.

and the problem is see here if it isnt a valid strat, do you guys have guides set up for every zone?
Agatha stfu man ... either stop acting stupid or go to south America and start hunting those snakes you were talking about leaving us for last week
Old 09-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm can a GM/Dev say for sure if the Shralok Packs are becoming lore in this patch or a later one please? I would hate to log in and have all my stuff in the packs gone. I would also hate to vendor or destroy them all and switch to backpacks if I still have time to switch them out for other wt redux bags. I know they have said pending lore for a long time but I don't remember them going lore until right before luclin was released.
Shralok packs were only Lore for like 10 minutes. Literally less than a day. They are still "pending lore" on live.

See patch notes: http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010221b.html
Last edited by maestrom; 09-15-2015 at 05:11 PM..
Old 09-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well call me a Bluebie . People abused blind, stuns, and everything else you'd imagine that actually sticks when no one has any gear.
Thats not abuse thats pvp you fool
Old 09-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure this proposal will upset some purists, but consider a altering the link aggro system so that players may root snare dispel kill someone training them and not link aggro

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Closed Thread