Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

People on live were sensitive. This is a game/social hang out aka face book with pvp minus the girls.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't get people who ragequit one guild to join another to do the exact same thing again and then go back to the first one, pretty sure brobb lived of his fathers reputation on vallon zek cause if you were this bi polar on live you'd end up without guilds to join pretty quickly.

i wasn't there tho, so can't really comment on situation, but i'd rather just quit azrael and go colgate style solo instead of joining the old guild i ragequit out of earlier u kno
Live you didn't have voicechat. When people can talk to each other instead of type you can get a lot more emotion and tempers start to flare. Should of kept the server classic without TS3 and we probably wouldn't have these forums because people wouldn't be so emotionally invested in elf sim that they want to call people faggots.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Live you didn't have voicechat. When people can talk to each other instead of type you can get a lot more emotion and tempers start to flare. Should of kept the server classic without TS3 and we probably wouldn't have these forums because people wouldn't be so emotionally invested in elf sim that they want to call people faggots.
You are retarded shows how terrible you are at everquest and how bad you was on live

rogerwilco was used by my guild
Old 04-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Banned

but hey keep making yourself look fat,bad and sad every day makes for fun entertainment
Old 04-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Aviak

I don't blame brobb, he had his reasons.. really shitty way to leave guild brobb is a solid dude.. I am not going to shit on him since he left az..
Old 04-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is very true. We never used voice chat in my guilds on xegony. The level of emotion was far lower. Now that you can actually confront people via voice chat it's 100x worse.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are retarded shows how terrible you are at everquest and how bad you was on live

rogerwilco was used by my guild
Sorry that the guilds on Tallon Zek didn't use voicechat pal. I don't know how but Pandemonium somehow beat every guild and encounter on the server without voicechat.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but hey keep making yourself look fat,bad and sad every day makes for fun entertainment
Rellapse I don't think its healthy that you continue to try and ride my dick everywhere I go. Some might start calling you gay for your actions. I think you need to find a friend somewhere. Maybe even seek mental help with a doctor. I feel really bad for you pal. In all seriousness, if you need someone to talk to you can PM me pal. I don't mind trying to help you work your mental issues out.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Banned

dang go eat your 20,000 calorie breakfast b4 u die fatboy

u stated a fact that "live didn't have voice chat" i proved you wrong

how does it feel to be fat and stupid?
Old 04-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
dang go eat your 20,000 calorie breakfast b4 u die fatboy

u stated a fact that "live didn't have voice chat" i proved you wrong

how does it feel to be fat and stupid?
I'm sorry that 15 years ago you used a voicechat I've never heard of. I just assumed that being in a top guild I would of known about a voicechat. I'm sorry you cared that much 15 years ago.