Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Demand thread lock. This thread has been diverted from its original premise and/or purpose under Section 2 Article 5 Clause B.
On no, he stated the dreaded LOCK clause. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

/roleplay ON
Old 06-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill write a rap about Knuckle killing everyone.
Thank god someone's got their head on straight!

The rest of you haters are dimwitted one-ply toilet paper pieces.

Thank god I know half the police and fireman force in my town so when I get pulled over now we can just shoot the shit. Because man, if I didn't know them, they'd be haulin' my pimp-ass off to jail big time with all the criminal activities I'm doing, hebdomadally.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Holy shit I have bards writing ballads, now thats fame right there $$$
Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Aviak

Don't call me a bard your face gets smashed in / you know I get the cash and / yellows on heresy all day like it was fashion

hater came back in a few years later and you're still a fraud / when I smite noobs like a god, better know what they call "the squad"

straight up and down like that
Old 06-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

i keep picturing the damn smite spell from LoL need to lay off that game for awhile.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks a lot..
Old 06-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist_The_Lord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok what wizard is trying to say, is that he is better than all of us.

!.) He had to inform us all of his high IQ in his first post, so we would all know how smart he is, bow and submit to his superiority.
Never happened that way. Read the history again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist_The_Lord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
B.) He refuses to look at things from anyone else's point of view. why? because he already knows he's right.
I am probably the most objectively focused individual you'll ever meet, favoring logical deduction over emotional inductive reasoning, otherwise known as guess-work. I follow my emotions when that is required. It isn't require in silly postings here.

Quote:
G.) he has a dr. phil PhD, so he is certain he knows how our minds work, as well as why we say the things we say.
You're not even close on this one, re-read my posting.

Quote:
11.) He is older than the majority of the community, and thus is much more wise to the ways of the world.
I don't think this is true, but might be.

Quote:
F.U.) He can't stand ignorance.
Ignorance is the sole reason the country (and therefore world) is in the shape it's in now. People are sheep simply mimicking thinking of others, with no mind to original thought.

You try to pigeon-hole me into what you think someone with my qualities may have, but you're dead wrong. That's the problem with the internet, people like yourself incorrectly posing judgment on others with your miserable social and ethical stereotypes which put constraints on certain "types" of people. You think all people with high IQs are pasty-white, have high foreheads, receding hairlines, wear floods (pants too high) with sneakers or sandals with socks, and male. Typical chauvinist.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Aviak

CSB
Old 06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignorance is the sole reason the country (and therefore world) is in the shape it's in now. People are sheep simply mimicking thinking of others, with no mind to original thought.
As someone who is an absolutely academic, non-emotional person, I find that ignorance really isn't the reason the world is so screwed up. That assumes that if people had near-complete knowledge, they would then make perfect decisions. The reality is even having better decision-making material, or knowledge - a definite positive to the world - doesn't fix problems because it just gives some men more power. And power is a neutral - it is good in the right hands, and bad in the wrong hands. Knowledge is nearly equivalent to power, especially in our age.

It's not so much that humanity doesn't know innately the answers to most of their problems. It's that even presented with correct knowledge, and even having good tools to discern right and wrong, true and false, they so often choose to be intellectually dishonest and deny what's right in front of them. Not necessarily because of emotion, or pain or pleasure, but for whatever similar temporal reason they have, or because they've committed to a certain manner of thought.

For example - education doesn't fix crime. It just makes criminals smarter. It might even reduce the number of criminals - but it increases the impact and damage of that smaller group of criminals.

Likewise, evil men just have more power to pursue evil. Good men have more power to pursue good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who is an absolutely academic, non-emotional person
Not to say I don't screw up plenty - but that's just my general outlook on life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread