Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 05:21 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, social freedom is something the libtards should be in favor of, but they are too insecure in their ideology (and for good reason) so they instead support political correctness and want to crush free speech and freedom of association, and want to hang someone for not baking a homo wedding cake but think it is fine to fire someone for voting the wrong way (GrubHub @sshat CEO)
lol obama ignored the north dakota pipeline issue for years choosing instead to play golf and waste government resources on harassing cake bakers but he was a relaly good president guys i promise
Old 11-23-2016, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol obama ignored the north dakota pipeline issue for years choosing instead to play golf and waste government resources on harassing cake bakers but he was a relaly good president guys i promise
Didn't they say the white house knew of the pipeline 30-40 days ago or w/e and that they had suspended construction via 0bama's will?

lol so much junk media posting "wishful thinking" articles I guess. I read a "legit" news website which said they stopped via 0bama's intervention after the dogs bit everyone.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-23-2016, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't they say the white house knew of the pipeline 30-40 days ago or w/e and that they had suspended construction via 0bama's will?

lol so much junk media posting "wishful thinking" articles I guess. I read a "legit" news website which said they stopped via 0bama's intervention after the dogs bit everyone.
er no, I was watching a live stream last week from a guy standing between a line of cops in full riot gear looking pretty pissed, and a whole lot of angry protesting native Americans, was on a city street. They were just standing there motionless staring each other down with daggers in their eyes. Then one of the cops behind the line pulls out a shotgun from his riot vehicle, then realizes the camera is on him, then quickly hides the shotgun behind him hehe. Camera guy starts taunting the cop "I see what you're hiding, you pulled out a shotgun!" And he's all "where is your name tag?!?" etc etc. They were all intense ready to go.

Yeah I still don't think they are interested in making a deal for a few cartons of bottled water and a pack of smokes - or whatever else that was when the pale face guys from the company met them on that dirt road at the river. ...if you remember that vid posted here. was lol
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-23-2016 at 06:01 AM..
Old 11-23-2016, 07:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yeah that's the agenda being pushed.

reality: tribe was warned about the possible land conflict a fuck load of times. discredits the tribe's bs story.

"4. Sufficiency of Consultations
Plaintiff’s last point on the merits is that the Corps failed to offer it a reasonable opportunity to participate in the Section 106 process as to the narrow scope of the construction activity that the Corps did consider to be an effect of the permitted waterway activities. The
factual proceedings recited in exhaustive detail in Section I.D., supra, tell a different story. The Corps has documented dozens of attempts to engage Standing Rock in consultations to identify
historical resources at Lake Oahe and other PCN crossings. To the reader’s relief, the Courtneed not repeat them here. Suffice it to say that the Tribe largely refused to engage in consultations"

http://www.eenews.net/assets/2016/09...ment_pm_04.pdf

Court proceedings show that the pipe was routed with participation of over 50 other tribes and this one basically just refused to engage the army corps..

The left implying Obama had no idea about it!!!!!!!! when it's been in debate for 7 years, a topic trump campaigned on, was already built to the shore line of missouri, and was the literal first #1 top priority for the republican senate last time control flipped, is comical at best. gold fish memories or something. o man he totally didn't ignore the issue for years under the assumption hillary could continue to do the same & no one would notice. trump getting elected definitely didn't force his hand to block the pipeline to fuck with Trump forcing him to inherit one shit show of an environmental wedge issue.
Last edited by Xaanka; 11-23-2016 at 07:21 AM..
Old 11-23-2016, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The left
lol

So what do you have to say about cops using water cannons in freezing temperatures on people who dont want a pipeline over a river that is literally millions of peoples access to clean water?

Also a girls arm was exploded with a concussion grenade, that is some fucked up shit.

You can always count on apocalyptic morons here to defend that kind of thing and fetch some information that confirms their bias.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 11-23-2016 at 07:46 AM..
Old 11-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

So what do you have to say about cops using water cannons in freezing temperatures on people who dont want a pipeline over a river that is literally millions of peoples access to clean water?

Also a girls arm was exploded with a concussion grenade, that is some fucked up shit.

You can always count on apocalyptic morons here to defend that kind of thing and fetch some information that confirms their bias.
yeah dude all those things are really fucked up, kind of like the things happening in countries like Syria. i think those are a lot worse actually. so if you're going to go for some kind of appeal to emotion (logical fallacy) to avoid talking about the actual pros/cons of the keystone xl at least take some time to consider the global impact. keystone xl will make america less dependent on the middle east for oil. leading to less countries being destabilized by neoliberals/neocons like Obama and GWB over oil. leading to over all less human suffering.

if you want to argue the environmental angle (obama's justification) vetoing the keystone xl also essentially pulled US support from the largest tar cleanup in the world. at best it's a symbolic move in that regard. in reality the keystone xl is really good for canada's environment but obviously has the normal risks of a pipeline on our soil. then again it's not like obama seems to have any problem with the new pipelines between us and mexico.

also what bias are you suggesting i have? are you subtly trying to lump me in with some kind of ideology? please don't.
Last edited by Xaanka; 11-23-2016 at 09:06 AM..
Old 11-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
yeah dude all those things are really fucked up, kind of like the things happening in countries like Syria. i think those are a lot worse actually. so if you're going to go for some kind of appeal to emotion (logical fallacy) to avoid talking about the actual pros/cons of the keystone xl at least make it consistent. keystone xl will make america less dependent on the middle east for oil. leading to less countries being destabilized by neoliberals/neocons like Obama and GWB over oil.

if you want to argue the environmental angle, vetoing the keystone xl also essentially pulled US support from the largest tar cleanup in the world.
Yes its an appeal to emotion. Cops ripped apart a 21 yo girl's arm to dissuade people from protesting a pipeline that puts at risk the clean water of millions of people. Just to outline the hypocrisy of people here talking about freedom this freedom that but excuse rights crushing cops at any chance they get.

Its not Keystone XL by the way. Its the DAPL pipeline.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes its an appeal to emotion. Cops ripped apart a 21 yo girl's arm to dissuade people from protesting a pipeline that puts at risk the clean water of millions of people.
Wow, that really is super fucked. I thought it was from a concussion grenade. What'd they do, like hold her down and strap it to her arm?
Old 11-23-2016, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, that really is super fucked. I thought it was from a concussion grenade. What'd they do, like hold her down and strap it to her arm?
I guess that excuses it all? You guys are a bunch of dead inside, cold fishes. Thats the bottom line. With nothing left to kill inside, you reach outward for the next thing to turn to shit.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess that excuses it all? You guys are a bunch of dead inside, cold fishes. Thats the bottom line. With nothing left to kill inside, you reach outward for the next thing to turn to shit.
No it don't excuse it, but it don't make what you said true either. I think the use of concussion grenades should be thoroughly reviewed after this. I had no idea they could produce this sort of result, though it stands to reason. I would hope the officers were aware. There should be an investigation and one would hope that the media does its part in making people aware of what can happen. It's a sad story :c