Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliPops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will this Lolipop guy keep posting pigs?

This is not rant and flames

Take your input somewhere else
Old 05-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Large Rat

Anyone who played on a zek server would understand the reason why AoN should remain the way it is.

It is the best item in the game for a reason.

Skeleton Illusion is one of the only defenses casters have vs overpowered melee.

Other guilds on the zek servers found ways to deal with everyone being a skelly in 100 vs 100 pvp battles.

I've just been lurking these forums since I have joined this server, all I see Lite do is bitch about everything like a little kid who sucks at monopoly so he just makes up new rules or cries.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

I don't see why people reject the idea of adding nameplates. Nameplates are a part of the game and it makes no sense to have an illusion that removes them. I support making it no drop too, but maybe that's going too far. namesplates would be good enough without affecting any "classic feel". Its not like their adding a target ring, which i'm against.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who played on a zek server would understand the reason why AoN should remain the way it is.

Skeleton Illusion is one of the only defenses casters have vs overpowered melee.

Other guilds on the zek servers found ways to deal with everyone being a skelly in 100 vs 100 pvp battles.

I've just been lurking these forums since I have joined this server, all I see Lite do is bitch about everything like a little kid who sucks at monopoly so he just makes up new rules or cries.

this never happened on live

argument invalidated.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Astroturfing much ?
Old 05-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I played classic I never saw an army of skeletons, not once.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Wtf is this guy even talking about lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 05-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Large Rat

On Vallon Zek it happened several times. It was during PoP so there were target rings, but AoN hide nameplates which stopped people from telling what team they were on.

A bunch of people from my guild including myself took all our plat and transfered to the legend server (Stormhammer?) and bought a bunch of AoNs and shield of the immaculates and transfered them back to VZ.

Hiding your nameplate on a teams server was a big deal.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
On Vallon Zek it happened several times. It was during PoP so there were target rings, but AoN hide nameplates which stopped people from telling what team they were on.

A bunch of people from my guild including myself took all our plat and transfered to the legend server (Stormhammer?) and bought a bunch of AoNs and shield of the immaculates and transfered them back to VZ.

prove it with screenshots then. ill wait.

oh just read in PoP. get outta here trash can.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

?