Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I've said before on this forum, only a fool would give away anything about their personal life to the drug addicts and morons posting here.

You don't know what either is, obviously.

Still waiting on the racism they actually did, as opposed to what was perceived by closet racists.
That's exactly what a sea lion would say!
Old 03-28-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Like I said before, Nirgon is just a regular guy measuring peoples' noses to see whether they're Jewish.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's exactly what a sea lion would say!
I think it's kind of hilarious but also incredibly pathetic that labels have to be made for literally everything in today's world.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's kind of hilarious but also incredibly pathetic that labels have to be made for literally everything in today's world.
Yet you've provided zero good faith evidence for your position.

Curious!
Old 03-28-2021, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm not asking for a good reason, I'm asking for THE reason.
Menden's post:

The leadership continues to cause issues among players in game, on the forums & within the Green UN channel. They have a long history of trolling, inciting arguments and racism. Each individual action has been handled accordingly but this is a pattern of behavior can no longer be ignored.

Asking for "THE reason" as if there was just one, ignoring the stated reasons for the action that was taken. Basic gaslighting.

Quote:
So you're telling me since I'm white and if I wanted to min-max a mage, I couldn't because then it would be thinly-veiled racism?
Straw man. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

Quote:
As for using RL names, some people just aren't creative with names and don't want to spend the time. Or is it offensive to little people if you made a halfling named Shorty?
If you think names like "Ramal Modo" or "Tyronius" are due to a lack of creativity, then you're being willfully obtuse at best. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

Quote:
My assumption is the staff acted with the reason that they received, likely, numerous, continuous reports from the same 3-5 people, and due to the political climate at the time, felt it would be a safe decision to keep their community alive.

It's a decision I'm sure many would make, and I might have as well.
Your assumption sure implies a poor view of the staff. Making game decisions based on the "political climate at the time." If you actually believe such bullshit, then I feel pretty sorry for you. And I must wonder why you would continue to associate with this site if you actually believe such garbage.

Except you don't. You're just gaslighting.

Quote:
However: Not one have I been told something actually racist or rule breaking they've done.
Well let's just glance at the Play Nice Policy and see if I can't clear that up for you.

They violated the naming policy, Rule #15.
They violated the policy against harassing groups of players, as stated by Menden's post, which is Rule #9.
They violated rule #13 repeatedly by claiming that roleplaying excused their behavior.
They violated rule #14 by being a guild that repeatedly performed these behaviors.

So there's 4 broken rules. Now you know!

Quote:
I agree, gaslighting 101, except that it's coming from nonsensical leftists like you who are actually racist.
I'm glad we can agree it's gaslighting, and nice job insisting that it's not you doing so even though it's easy to demonstrate. That kind of obstinate stance in the face of facts is ... basic gaslighting.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 03-28-2021, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said before, Nirgon is just a regular guy measuring peoples' noses to see whether they're Jewish.
You're the only one constantly chasing the Jewish thing, you've already been banned for anti-Semitism once, so I'm willing to believe you're full on 1939 Nazi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you've provided zero good faith evidence for your position.

Curious!
The burden of proof falls on the accusers of DMO.

My position is my position no matter what sort of label you want to put on it, it doesn't matter how I feel about DMO, who they are to me, etc. What matters is the few people who play/post here that are pussies and want to constantly push down the game until it's covered in protective foam and nobody can look at each other for fear of offending them.

Just look at the current raiding climate. Does it suck if one guild constantly farms content? Yes.

But guess what, back in the day, it was like that, too. I'm sure the people who were behind the real FoH and LoS called it the, "Wait for them to finish" era.

It's not a Classic experience with the UN in place.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

The burden of proof for what? This isn't a jury and the guild has already been disbanded by server staff.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're the only one constantly chasing the Jewish thing, you've already been banned for anti-Semitism once, so I'm willing to believe you're full on 1939 Nazi.

The burden of proof falls on the accusers of DMO.

My position is my position no matter what sort of label you want to put on it, it doesn't matter how I feel about DMO, who they are to me, etc. What matters is the few people who play/post here that are pussies and want to constantly push down the game until it's covered in protective foam and nobody can look at each other for fear of offending them.

Just look at the current raiding climate. Does it suck if one guild constantly farms content? Yes.

But guess what, back in the day, it was like that, too. I'm sure the people who were behind the real FoH and LoS called it the, "Wait for them to finish" era.

It's not a Classic experience with the UN in place.
I'm not convinced. Until you provide some real evidence for your position, I will remain unconvinced. Try harder, dummy.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden's post:

The leadership continues to cause issues among players in game, on the forums & within the Green UN channel. They have a long history of trolling, inciting arguments and racism. Each individual action has been handled accordingly but this is a pattern of behavior can no longer be ignored.

Asking for "THE reason" as if there was just one, ignoring the stated reasons for the action that was taken. Basic gaslighting.

Straw man. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

If you think names like "Ramal Modo" or "Tyronius" are due to a lack of creativity, then you're being willfully obtuse at best. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

Your assumption sure implies a poor view of the staff. Making game decisions based on the "political climate at the time." If you actually believe such bullshit, then I feel pretty sorry for you. And I must wonder why you would continue to associate with this site if you actually believe such garbage.

Except you don't. You're just gaslighting.

Well let's just glance at the Play Nice Policy and see if I can't clear that up for you.

They violated the naming policy, Rule #15.
They violated the policy against harassing groups of players, as stated by Menden's post, which is Rule #9.
They violated rule #13 repeatedly by claiming that roleplaying excused their behavior.
They violated rule #14 by being a guild that repeatedly performed these behaviors.

So there's 4 broken rules. Now you know!

I'm glad we can agree it's gaslighting, and nice job insisting that it's not you doing so even though it's easy to demonstrate. That kind of obstinate stance in the face of facts is ... basic gaslighting.
Yet another person who thinks just because they spam buzzwords, everything is as they say it is.

If you truly believe I'm trying to deeply emotionally manipulate people then you must be truly sad and pathetic to take such great offense at it.

Which, is kind of confirmed since you wasted a huge amount of time calling something out that isn't there.

As far as the "rule breaking" goes, I haven't seen the screenshots, if there are any, I haven't seen Menden's OP, I haven't heard about harassing groups of players, but as far as "Ramal Modo" and "Tyronius" go for naming violations, I can see Tyronius, that's on the nose, however when I read that people assumed Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom backwards, I didn't even know that was a real person.

Finally, consider this: If you believe every post, every sentence, every word that is in opposition to your argument is gaslighting, perhaps you are merely weak-willed and perceive everything as an attempt to emotionally manipulate you, I suggest therapy.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The burden of proof for what? This isn't a jury and the guild has already been disbanded by server staff.
Much like a child you engage in a conversation where you weren't invited.

Quote:
I'm not convinced. Until you provide some real evidence for your position, I will remain unconvinced. Try harder, dummy.
Convincing you of anything is a fool's errand because in other posts I say things like, "my mind is like a steel trap, no thoughts go in or out," I believe that to be triply true for you, except the trap is rusted and only the most absolutely inane, stupid bullshit ever flies in.
Closed Thread