Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is chris wallice leaving FOX because of the party flip?
Well it's like this - some of their news is news. But their popular shows are entertainment. The same as the other channels.

I don't think that's why he left though, probably more like this

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh look Elizondo is posting from another fake news site content.

Attachment 16405

Funny how Elizondo labels everything fakenews and constantly posts fakenews
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-14-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These headlines are why Mitch McConnel makes a deal with Chuck Schumer to get him his votes to bypass the filibuster. Trump is too much of an idiot to figure that out.

CNN: Senate Democrats will increase debt limit by $2.5 trillion extending into 2023
The Hill: Democrats to increase debt ceiling by $2.5T
Is that amount out of step relative to past increases, as a percentage?

Maybe inflation isn't just a fetish. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it's like this - some of their news is news. But their popular shows are entertainment. The same as the other channels.

I don't think that's why he left though, probably more like this

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when they say

"some of what I say is news"

and

"some of what I say is entertainment"

if I was in charge you would be executed on the spot.

It's like the daily show trying to pretend it wasnt literally the only news source for an entire millennial generation.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when they say

"some of what I say is news"

and

"some of what I say is entertainment"

if I was in charge you would be executed on the spot.
lol
Old 12-14-2021, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you all know the U.S.S. Titanic fatass Trump went down and are still hollering from your planks of wood your grasping on to stay float. Probably the reason we still have Trumptards that believe Trump is still president even after his failed coup.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham told Mark Meadows on January 6 that 'Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy,' but suggested Antifa was to blame hours later on her show.

LOL What Legacy! ha ha ha
bro you so trump triggered and low iq

jan 6 for sure another russia hoax. tifa pretendin to be maga for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Funny how Elizondo labels everything fakenews and constantly posts fakenews
lol dude

not hidin that it's a joke. you sooo low iq and triggered
Old 12-14-2021, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

jan 6 for sure another russia hoax. tifa pretendin to be maga for sure
Yeah if it had been real all the insurgents would have been ARMED.
Old 12-14-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He obviously also thinks CNN has more journalistic integrity
“John Griffin, who according to his LinkedIn profile is a senior producer for CNN's flagship morning program "New Day," was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a grand jury in Vermont "with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity."

“a ‘woman is a woman regardless of her age,’ and that women should be sexually subservient and inferior to men," the U.S. Attorney's Office in Vermont wrote in a statement. "On these communication platforms, Griffin sought to persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive. In June of 2020, Griffin advised a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that the mother’s responsibility was to see that her older daughter was ‘trained properly.”

“Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity," the statement read.”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-14-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that amount out of step relative to past increases, as a percentage?

Maybe inflation isn't just a fetish. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I thought that is what they are doing. I know they sure as shit aren't doing a budget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Trump is gonna win in 2024. At least he’s term limited, but damn it’s going to be a wild decade. I thank that Christ my soul is stronger than steel