Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 04:31 AM
Kobold

u could say the same thing about any virus, including the common cold & flu

some people gonna be healthy some people gonna get sick, thats how the world works.

stop trying to live forever in ur little bugman world of perfect civil safety and stop worrying about it
Old 05-20-2021, 05:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some people gonna be healthy some people gonna get sick, thats how the world works.

stop trying to live forever in ur little bugman world of perfect civil safety and stop worrying about it
noooo the media says i need to wear a mask and get vaccinated and hate people that dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 05-20-2021, 11:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get how Trumptards are too stupid to understand that masks are not 100% ineffective just because they aren't 100% effective.

I support your right to not get vaccinated and roll the dice, but you know very well that there are children under 16 and adults with medical conditions who want to be vaccinated but can't be and are wearing masks to reduce their chances of contracting COVID.

The fact that you can't meet them halfway says as much about you as being stupid enough to have voted for Donald Trump does.
Children under 16 are virtually immune to Covid, adults with medical conditions can wear a mask or self isolate.
Forcing healthy people to wear a mucus and bacterial laden face covering causes harm. And masks are 100% ineffective against viruses, read the material data sheet.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get how Trumptards are too stupid to understand that masks are not 100% ineffective just because they aren't 100% effective.

I support your right to not get vaccinated and roll the dice, but you know very well that there are children under 16 and adults with medical conditions who want to be vaccinated but can't be and are wearing masks to reduce their chances of contracting COVID.

The fact that you can't meet them halfway says as much about you as being stupid enough to have voted for Donald Trump does.
Yes I did vote for Donald Trump. You didn't need to vote at all for Biden to win.
Old 05-20-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in a box behind mcdonalds and use their wifi.
Now that's frugal living!
Old 05-20-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I see 150 different people a week because of my job and have had to work all winter. I argued all winter long with retards to get them to wear masks for the two god-damned minutes each one of them had to be in my face. It was the smallest favor to fucking ask of anyone, especially when I was giving them the masks for free. Even beyond asking them just for their own fucking safety and reducing the risk of them dying from choking on their own lungs, I simply did not want others I worked with getting sick and completely fucking the schedule so that I had to work by myself for 2 weeks. I've had the argument thousands of times. It fucking sucked. Now, all that said, I did not suffer so much as a cold or flu all winter, when every other year I've had both. So, yes, the masks fucking worked.
Old 05-20-2021, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see 150 different people a week because of my job and have had to work all winter. I argued all winter long with retards to get them to wear masks for the two god-damned minutes each one of them had to be in my face. It was the smallest favor to fucking ask of anyone, especially when I was giving them the masks for free. Even beyond asking them just for their own fucking safety and reducing the risk of them dying from choking on their own lungs, I simply did not want others I worked with getting sick and completely fucking the schedule so that I had to work by myself for 2 weeks. I've had the argument thousands of times. It fucking sucked. Now, all that said, I did not suffer so much as a cold or flu all winter, when every other year I've had both. So, yes, the masks fucking worked.
mini-berg out post with lots of edgy swearing because somebody 'could' have gotten sick like any other time of any other year in literally human history

okay bro
Old 05-20-2021, 07:00 PM
Kobold

corona virus gave a lot of extremely over-socialized people an excuse to rage and rave at 'those dang science denying idiots' and now everyone is gonna have to hear about it for the next 10 years straight
Old 05-20-2021, 07:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
corona virus gave a lot of extremely over-socialized people an excuse to rage and rave at 'those dang science denying idiots' and now everyone is gonna have to hear about it for the next 10 years straight
These halfwits worship scientism; their belief system has nothing to do with the scientific method. They will believe whatever nonsense a person in a lab coat says.
Old 05-20-2021, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
mini-berg out post with lots of edgy swearing because somebody 'could' have gotten sick like any other time of any other year in literally human history

okay bro
Baited. Fishy!
Closed Thread