Orc

Which one of you psychos is this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2017, 05:27 AM
Banned

crazy has told me to get aids before, but that seems kinda moderate to be him
Old 06-02-2017, 06:44 AM
Aviak

DBG doesn't want to provide any CSR, especially regarding camp disputes. The following thread on their forum illustrates how 'low' agnarr can get.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which one of you psychos is this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/rdA-siYhGz4 this guy totally must be the one who left this message on Maynard's answering machine.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarskin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DBG doesn't want to provide any CSR, especially regarding camp disputes. The following thread on their forum illustrates how 'low' agnarr can get.
They will provide CSR for harrassment, you just have to go through the proper channels. Most people just bitch about it rather than actually sending a petition on the website with actual evidence. I know because I and many others have gotten people suspended before for acting a fool. One got perma banned that I know of. RIP Sachee.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will provide CSR for harrassment, you just have to go through the proper channels. Most people just bitch about it rather than actually sending a petition on the website with actual evidence. I know because I and many others have gotten people suspended before for acting a fool. One got perma banned that I know of. RIP Sachee.
What's the actual process?

Agnarr is great... haven't logged into p99 since launch. But I've seen the abusers using MQ warp already at cash camps.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the actual process?

Agnarr is great... haven't logged into p99 since launch. But I've seen the abusers using MQ warp already at cash camps.
Same as here. Fraps, screenshots, and a description of the issue. Go to their support page -> Everquest -> Contact Support -> "I have a problem with a character, quest, item, or another player." I got pretty quick responses both times via email.

Quote:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Daybreak Games in-game support.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for keeping the community fun for everyone. Although I cannot discuss the outcome of my investigation with you, please be assured that this matter has been handled in accordance with our rules and regulations.

Should you experience similar behavior in the future, or anything that violates our EverQuest Rules of Conduct, please do not hesitate to use /report, take screenshots or video and submit the evidence to us for review.

Should Sachee, specifically, repeat this behavior in the next day or so, please feel free to reply to this petition which I will set to "pending" for the time being.

Safe journeys!

GM Kthalia the Spifftacular
Daybreak Games
Old 06-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same as here. Fraps, screenshots, and a description of the issue. Go to their support page -> Everquest -> Contact Support -> "I have a problem with a character, quest, item, or another player." I got pretty quick responses both times via email.
So they gave a warning and not even a suspension it sounds like? Lol.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Banned

Heading to mid 40s now. Super fun.

Seen 1 person use MQ, and 1 person train in over 40 levels.

Welp. Hav fun.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does it feel being an actual snitch that actually reports people? Why are you caring how other people play video games?

Can't wait to hear why.

Yes sir, it's been a great week.
He was exploiting pathing so mobs couldn't hit him. Intentional trains. Dispelling pets and causing groups to wipe. He was a regular menace and the highest quality scum you will find in an mmorpg. If you think your snitching on someone because they disagree with you on elf sim forums is the same then you have once again proven that you are sick. But then again nobody would be surprised. Come back for more slaps upside the head anytime.
Closed Thread