Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 12:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh another hilarious gem.

Remember when the left SWORE over and over Russia seriously interfered in our elections and would 100% do so again...

So silent now on Russian or other State election interference... Did it magically go away?

Russian election interference... covid... it's all magically disappearing. It's a Christmas Miracle!

Exposed.
By the left you mean most of the DOJ and the intel community including Trumps own appointees? Yeah, I remember that.

Maybe we were better prepared this time? And no one is saying COVID is disappearing. Are you smoking crack with Hunter Biden?
Old 11-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Did Russia forge ballots? Did Russia steal ballots? Did Russia hack any election hardware being used in the election? No?

Oh, it was a couple of Russian troll farms on social media pretending to be Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter instead of real Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter. Oh deary me, our Democracy shaken to the core by such interference.

I'd love to ping pong back and forth on stuff. It's fun dunking on ignorant people who don't know how our election works. However, I don't got time to humor people living in an alternate reality.

Every vote is cast and there is no president elect yet. That happens when the electors choose a president next month, in case you're not sure how that works. Some media outlets don't understand 'president elect' is a thing and the media doesn't make it so.

I'm going to wait until all votes are verified and counted/recounted and litigation is finished
Until then it's just us ping ponging back and forth pointlessly.

Final words on this until we got a president elect:

There was no blue wave.
Trump made historic gains with blacks and latinos.
He didn't lose suburban women.
The pollsters were all wrong - again - as I predicted, and by extension you and every idiot who clung to those false numbers

I'll check this thread again when we have a president elect. Until then enjoy your dumsterfire thread 2.0 - thanks mods!
Old 11-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying words ending in "ist" doesn't actually clarify what you mean, please clarify with specific details about exactly what he did poorly for the economy or foreign policy, that say, obama or bush or clinton didn't also do. I understand people have "answered" things, that doesn't mean they are good answers. They are responses, not necessarily answers.
Protectionism would be tariffs, ripping up trade deals, and Trump's own propaganda against "the false song of globalism". No, Obama Bush and Clinton didn't do any of that. The medicine was working!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You could have easily googled this but you're not interested in learning are you?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Banned

nobody is happy about biden, so flexing about biden liek its a left v right thing is dumb. thank u
Old 11-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Sarnak

Neither is Kamala Harris, left is calling her literally Copmala
Old 11-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL @ Imperiouskitten

Gore 2000: Hero
Abrams 2018: Hero
Trump 2020: Enemy

^^ This is why I put zero stock into lefty virtue-signalling BS. Purely about power, no regard for truth.

There are real irregularities in the vote. Looking into potential fraud is reasonable.
The margins are close. Looking into potential fraud is legal.

The fact we can have recounts and verifying of votes means we live in a true democracy.

Iran, NK, China, don't have recounts. Neither do many African nations.

The fact you attack a genuine pillar of our democracy - verifying we have a truly fair election - shows where your interests lie. You care about power, not truth.

Go tile the ocean floor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Another example of empty rhetoric. COVID COVID COVID for months. How long does Biden talk about this thing that will end all life and kill 120,000,000 Americans in his false "acceptance speech": 5 seconds.

The fact I could predict exactly what the left would do was enough for me: "Delay delay delay, rush rush rush." They are on part 2. Trump may win, Trump may lose - but the left and the media have been exposed.

Hah, I've not read so much bullshit in quite a while. There has been no evidence presented of irregularities in the vote, just the man-child Trump desperate to cling onto power for as long as possible. He is the one who has mocked and undermined the electoral system for years. Just compare recent speeches by Biden and Trump with just a tiny bit of objectivity if you can.

All that has been exposed is just how much people like you can be brainwashed to believe his lies.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Also Giuliani, he's nearly as amusing as 'toys out of the pram' Trump.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Did Russia forge ballots? Did Russia steal ballots? Did Russia hack any election hardware being used in the election? No?

Oh, it was a couple of Russian troll farms on social media pretending to be Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter instead of real Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter. Oh deary me, our Democracy shaken to the core by such interference.

I'd love to ping pong back and forth on stuff. It's fun dunking on ignorant people who don't know how our election works. However, I don't got time to humor people living in an alternate reality.

Every vote is cast and there is no president elect yet. That happens when the electors choose a president next month, in case you're not sure how that works. Some media outlets don't understand 'president elect' is a thing and the media doesn't make it so.

I'm going to wait until all votes are verified and counted/recounted and litigation is finished
Until then it's just us ping ponging back and forth pointlessly.

Final words on this until we got a president elect:

There was no blue wave.
Trump made historic gains with blacks and latinos.
He didn't lose suburban women.
The pollsters were all wrong - again - as I predicted, and by extension you and every idiot who clung to those false numbers

I'll check this thread again when we have a president elect. Until then enjoy your dumsterfire thread 2.0 - thanks mods!
You didn't predict a Trump win? You are on crack.

I got really close on my call. Only off by NE 2, Georgia, and Pennsylvania which I called for Trump.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Fire Giant

Was Trump stupid? Definitely. Was he evil? Not necessarily, but was he compliant? Yes. Giuliani is scum, along with Bush, Silverstein, BBC, and the Rothschilds.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

I see a few people commenting who pledged to stfu, pay no attention to these weasels. They cannot be trusted. There are receipts.