Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the same dude that instead of consolidating all his items into one thread normally makes a unique thread for each item so he dominates the first page of the forum?
A good point. I have shortened this now though. Never too late to improve yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Banned

dont think ive ever seen 7 consecutive posts

this dude is MAD

and he is on drugs
Old 02-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real question is why would you even care about having 3m platinum if you only have a single 60, that's enough to equip the 1 char in full BiS droppables and MQ'd armor

i can think of a reason...

A very solid question m8. No its not RMT
But i am acting in a way as I predict the economy
I have already written an analysis of the economy when new server comes out. This along with the fact that i do not want to play druid or cleric on this server made me decide to sell all my 5 manastones. I expect them to hit as low as 100-150k when new server is out while price on new server will plunge from start level 100k down to 30-40k in time.
I never keep BiS buy items, they will all half in value. I would be 100% stupid, like Spanky and Bigmoneyballs if i bought velious BiS items at this point.

I hold plat, beads, ornate pendants, Seaworthy planks, CoS and a feeew Wavecrashers as a fun gamble (if wavecrashers go down, ornate pendants go up, and vice versa) thats why i have high amount of pendants and low amount of Wavecrashers, total value around even to cancel out the plat risk when 1 of them might go bad.

IF and IF GMs rewamp Sirens and Wavecrasher gets removed, i will not only be worth 3mil plat, but potentially 5 million plat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if not ill remain at the 3 mil lvl
Old 02-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Banned

please seek professional help you are mentally ill
Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Aviak

But...but.... all this is as useful as herpes ! <3 for the entertainment

Superranger Uselessranger, 60 Ranger of Azure Guard !
Old 02-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you really missing out on that much plat that you actually worry about all the other auctions going on, and possible auctions?

"Fake" auctions, real auctions, cheap sales, overpriced sales, all of these things happen in this market.

You know this! You can't control what others put up for auction, or for how much...

Wootface once sold an Iksar Ceremonial BP for 5500pp, I seen it in EC with my own eyes, so saying that "thats why its simply no way the guy would sell 6k today" is wrong even regarding that exact item.

Some people are in a hurry or just want to move an item quickly.

Them pricing low has absolutely nothing to do with "cheating" or trying to sabotage your personal pixel sales business. It's hardly anything personal, aimed at you.

You sound like a strange, paranoid, delusional fool that probably needs to seek help getting so worked up over virtual items not moving as fast as you'd like here on p99.
I can respect you think i sound worked up etc. But really m8, i have been in the EC tunnel 3 years usually everyday. Its an addiction, and i feel i could use this as an excuse for that some of my posts might appear crazy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can respect you think i sound worked up etc. But really m8, i have been in the EC tunnel 3 years usually everyday. Its an addiction, and i feel i could use this as an excuse for that some of my posts might appear crazy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can i get PL at 55+ ? Thought chardok was banned?

Swish yeah i was fast on SK but im casual now, suits my RL more etc
Doesn't know if he's coming or going.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Also you're asking for more rules to protect fat cats, while bumping your own threads after 6 hours and encouraging other people to do the same. Is this guy for real or what?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh....php?p=2461058
Old 02-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Orc

Damn this thread went from funny to sad fast
Old 02-05-2017, 02:12 AM
Banned

schnick has clearly been a redguides seller for like years
Closed Thread