Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Aviak

For many people it's about not playing with people like Heartbrand, Rettiwalk, Colgate, etc. (and people that would play with them for pixels) and not some hope of contesting.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empire might be to large and organized to contest with now, but there are more than enough to make a comparably sized force on the rest of the server.

problem is there is a large number of players that can't get along beyond 20 or so people and end up pushing away new players, alliances, breaking up mergers, etc.

IMHO empires advantage has been the ability to manage a large group of players and keep out those that would cause problems for what they are trying to do.
From what I've seen of Empire's behavior/posts thus far, I'd say Empire's "advantage" is that they don't manage their large group of players; the leadership doesn't appear to care about what their members are doing much of the time.

When you don't give a shit about who they are or what they do the rest of the time, it's pretty easy to throw a bunch of bodies together. Avoids that whole "can't get along" problem by smothering it with indifference and/or ignorance (in the sense of ignoring what they're doing unless it suits you to pay attention to it).
Old 08-27-2015, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I've seen of Empire's behavior/posts thus far, I'd say Empire's "advantage" is that they don't manage their large group of players; the leadership doesn't appear to care about what their members are doing much of the time.

When you don't give a shit about who they are or what they do the rest of the time, it's pretty easy to throw a bunch of bodies together. Avoids that whole "can't get along" problem by smothering it with indifference and/or ignorance (in the sense of ignoring what they're doing unless it suits you to pay attention to it).
We spend 90% of the time in zones with no other guild. Whats there to manage? Most of empire leaves Tmo and scum along and those that dont are just pvping on a pvp server when we happen to come across you guys. We hardly even visit kunark.

If you are trying to farm exp in a zone that empire travles through frequently dont get mad that pvp comes
Old 08-28-2015, 12:52 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Like don't get me wrong it's cool if empire wants to turn a new leaf but you're not fooling any <TMO> players with the "we leave all your raids alone, except that time and that other time and /mentions every raid we have done/" like, do you really think words on the forums are going to change my mind when I was at most of these raids?

I get the reasons why many things were done after a bunch of people you guys don't like applied (note: these people are usually not TMO members, and TMO seems to have a policy of ignoring red99 rumorquest about players and letting the toxics out themselves) but that's not the guild we have today. TBQH I didn't like being guilded with a lot of the same players you guys griefed us over either. We're just a bunch of chill bros trying to experience new content, sorry if you guys don't like a few people we have in the guild right now.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zihm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For many people it's about not playing with people like Heartbrand, Rettiwalk, Colgate, etc. (and people that would play with them for pixels) and not some hope of contesting.
Feels good knowing I lead only guild to ever win a three way fight for a mob on the server. Feels even better knowing I have Vulak loot. Quellious has truly blessed me.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

i think the only way to start a guild that contests is to buy out the competitions characters and AON's, i don't think anyone is willing to spend that kinda cash right now.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

i mean plat
Old 08-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Banned

yea,,,,,, cringe
Old 08-28-2015, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We hardly even visit kunark.
Pretty sure that was closed.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

The key to a successful competitive guild is building up like a normal guild, if that is even your goal. And right now, it shouldn't be. Give it 6 months, then reevaluate.

The bottom line right now is: if you guild with, assist, or blatantly help <Friends> in any way so that they progress further beyond their little shit hole groups in Icewell, you're getting the lights shut off for good. Quite frankly, we're the landlords when it comes to this. Sorry we're not sorry. Stay away from <Friends>.

Otherwise, do as you please. If you decide to raid Vindicator, try to do it in the window of 4PM - 8PM PST except on Fridays and Saturdays (our off days).

If you have a problem with one of our guildies, send a tell to an officer.

Empire basically hasn't left Velious since it dropped, so if you plan on exping, try out Kunark. It's still infinitely better exp on that continent than it is here. If you choose Velious, expect the heat. If we're raiding ToV, we'll probably never stop to impede your progress (although I can't say that for certain if you go after ST keys). Your sights shouldn't really be set on primal, though, especially in the condition you guys are in. I mean, Krazy is leading TMO raids. That's bad enough. No offense.
Closed Thread