Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Banned

Its funny that you talk about contributing members. From what I hear 90% of the time you were guilded in da was spent afk in nfp, not willing to help at all, while the guild raided daily gearing up their members. Way to contribute, Loke.

Yeah, you probably should step out of the conversations. Its really obvious that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

No, actually I'm just really bored because I'm suppose to be moving today - but it is currently raining outside and I can't - and pretty much everything is packed up so I really have no other way to entertain myself. You guys continuing to post ridiculous things is helping me pass the time until the weather lets up.

As far as me being on a high horse, sorry for being better than you.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, actually I'm just really bored because I'm suppose to be moving today - but it is currently raining outside and I can't - and pretty much everything is packed up so I really have no other way to entertain myself. You guys continuing to post ridiculous things is helping me pass the time until the weather lets up.

As far as me being on a high horse, sorry for being better than you.
Its always been said, if you have to talk good about yourself instead of letting others do it, its probably not really true....or somthing to that effect ill look up the quote.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

I'm late to the party as usual. I really should check these boards more often. Every time I come across these boards I am inundated with plentiful posts trashing the guild I am in and the members with which I have the pleasure of associating.

At any rate, I'll suffice it to say that those who are not in our guild have only speculation and conjecture about what is going on within the guild. To be sure, some of what you say may be true to a small extent. However, each of you are prone to hyperbole and extrapolation. In turn, what you think you know is only the surface of the truth, or downright incorrect. People always want to believe that which is more interesting. It's not interesting to believe that we've worked hard to progress from where we were and make a better name for ourselves. With that said, I am confident that if anyone were to inquire as to validity of my last statement with any of the rival guilds you would likely find that what I say is true.

Raren, you should give me and the guild to which I am happy to be a member more respect. We've been nothing if not tolerant and understanding of you.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appollo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm late to the party as usual. I really should check these boards more often. Every time I come across these boards I am inundated with plentiful posts trashing the guild I am in and the members with which I have the pleasure of associating.

At any rate, I'll suffice it to say that those who are not in our guild have only speculation and conjecture about what is going on within the guild. To be sure, some of what you say may be true to a small extent. However, each of you are prone to hyperbole and extrapolation. In turn, what you think you know is only the surface of the truth, or downright incorrect. People always want to believe that which is more interesting. It's not interesting to believe that we've worked hard to progress from where we were and make a better name for ourselves, hence it must not be true!. With that said, I am confident that if anyone were to inquire as to validity of my last statement with any of the rival guilds you would likely find that what I say is true.

Raren, you should give me and the guild to which I am happy to be a member more respect. We've been nothing if not tolerant and understanding of you.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Raren's a shitty player that got denied from IB fairly quickly and was taken in by DA in a sloppy seconds type of fashion. If you considered him a good player then that speaks to your player standards or lack thereof rather, which is not suprising at all.

I would tend to wager phallax is correct when he says raren would still be tagged right now if his character had not been banned.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raren's a shitty player
..while true, coming from you - I lol'd.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raren's a shitty player that got denied from IB fairly quickly and was taken in by DA in a sloppy seconds type of fashion. If you considered him a good player then that speaks to your player standards or lack thereof rather, which is not suprising at all.

I would tend to wager phallax is correct when he says raren would still be tagged right now if his character had not been banned.
How's being #2
Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

explain?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..while true, coming from you - I lol'd.
lol yea you're right, I forgot how well thought of you are on this server.
Closed Thread