Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

sorry I've been told I'm not as advance with my forum skills as most.

But you understand what im saying right?
AM in hate is still allowing people to get epic loots, they just beat people to the kill.

The same people complaining about it spawn camp fear epic golems, which does not allow someone to have a chance at killing.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 12-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Oh wow... I always thought this RMT thing wasn't real because I never saw anyone actually trying to sell anything anywhere but that "red" site mentioned recently has really made me really sad.

Guess it just reinforces my perception that my 50+ char just isn't fun to play on and roll on a bunch of untwinked alts instead... Game is much more fun in the lower levels with people enjoying the journey. I'm happy to continue my enjoyment of this nostalgic adventure through those sessions instead of trying to fight my way through this grime.

I would recommend to the people complaining about it to do the same, the people ruining your experience aren't going to change and the Dev's (who don't get paid) shouldn't have to deal with it. Frankly I don't even know why the Dev's even continue, all they get is shat on by everyone and don't even get to enjoy the thing they built.

Didn't realize that people were actually farming stuff for plat and others are actually buying things with real money... That's seriously the real travesty here, Jesus, there are legitimately thousands of better places to donate money to then buy stuff for a 16 year old game... what's the point? I really don't get it....
Old 12-14-2016, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand the point you think you're making, but I don't agree that camping for member epics is at all the same as locking down content to extract tribute. Something something rent seeking.
Except no one is stoping clue or FoH from doing the same thing aftermath is doing, other than themselves. Unlike the fear golems the people in hate aren't sitting at the spawn points with a timer, they wait till the phs they killed start to respawn and see what pops.

Take a moment and look through the EC forum and count how many MQs people are selling. Do you have issues with those people getting quest drops to sell the MQ of? I'm sure there are others who could have used the drops on their mains and such.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Kobold

I think I got to the 4th page in this and decided im going to share my unasked opinion on this

Fuck you guys for shitting on the smaller guilds.. That is such a dick move to do.. Are you guys having contesting issues in TOV and need to get your epeen hard on from the smaller raid zones for personal gain? Wake the fuck up..

Most of all what AM is doing is legal.. I have jumped anon twice on 1.0 CT kills as they were clearing the way in fear for us to get it cleanly - ty by the way - and with that said.. AM is a much more experienced group of players who understand the methods of getting to their objective.. taken down their target.. and gettin the fuck out..

When you have a guild like Clue who is still trying to figure out where their auto attack is? Of course your going to have a bunch of kids QQing about how unfair it is..

End of the day.. +1 to AM for teaching these kids what it means to be a raider and teaching them an understanding that if they want to get serious about raid targets.. Should probably consider Character Levels > Gear > Clickies > and the simple "How-To-Raid"

Keep it up boys
Old 12-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly Clue is the real villain here, good post buddy
Nah, I'm saying the people complaining are being hypocritical of their own actions
Old 12-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsTheNightFalls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I got to the 4th page in this and decided im going to share my unasked opinion on this

Fuck you guys for shitting on the smaller guilds.. That is such a dick move to do.. Are you guys having contesting issues in TOV and need to get your epeen hard on from the smaller raid zones for personal gain? Wake the fuck up..

Most of all what AM is doing is legal.. I have jumped anon twice on 1.0 CT kills as they were clearing the way in fear for us to get it cleanly - ty by the way - and with that said.. AM is a much more experienced group of players who understand the methods of getting to their objective.. taken down their target.. and gettin the fuck out..

When you have a guild like Clue who is still trying to figure out where their auto attack is? Of course your going to have a bunch of kids QQing about how unfair it is..

End of the day.. +1 to AM for teaching these kids what it means to be a raider and teaching them an understanding that if they want to get serious about raid targets.. Should probably consider Character Levels > Gear > Clickies > and the simple "How-To-Raid"

Keep it up boys
Above poster is obviously AM alt account. If not, you're obviously stupid. Hate mini's aren't really "raid" targets and if they are they are considered the easiest of raid targets in game. This is where newer guild learn to raid. You have everything backwards you idiot.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Just got back from being out of the country on business.

All you haters posting your gripes with tear filled eyes can go fuck yourselves.

Reevees, Thugnuts, and who-the-fuck ever else needs to put that dick back in your mouth and stop talking. You don't know me. You don't know any of us and for another guild to come accusing us of RMT for doing something we enjoy and have fun doing should just leave the server. Like seriously, goodbye.

Sorry it takes 30 of your people to do what 5 of us can. That's what the real problem is.

And again, go fuck yourselves.

Thanks,

Uyan
Old 12-14-2016, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got back from being out of the country on business.

All you haters posting your gripes with tear filled eyes can go fuck yourselves.

Reevees, Thugnuts, and who-the-fuck ever else needs to put that dick back in your mouth and stop talking. You don't know me. You don't know any of us and for another guild to come accusing us of RMT for doing something we enjoy and have fun doing should just leave the server. Like seriously, goodbye.

Sorry it takes 30 of your people to do what 5 of us can. That's what the real problem is.

And again, go fuck yourselves.

Thanks,

Uyan
Ooo lovely phrasing. Did everyone hit a sore spot on you? Is it fun hindering other guilds from completing their objectives? Or how about being douchebags to a majority of the P99 community here? Instead of being considerate of other players who are only trying to better themselves, you hinder them completely. You and your crew are disrespectful, spiteful, and completely condescending to others. Players want to enjoy the game, build friendships, and see their guild pursue to bigger/better things. Instead they run into people like you who are the opposite!

Who would want to do it with just 5 people? There's is no real fun in that! Hate is a raid zone for guilds who either A) want to achieve their epics, B) build up their raid, or C) help their fellow guildmates/friends meeting their goals. You guys literally log in every 8 hours to farm the minis! For what?! No freaking clue and noone can see a reason why you would do so (cause Aftermath has access to better loot) unless to fuck over other guilds or other matters than perhaps may get you banned.

Perhaps Awakened has ran you all out of VP and NToV. So what do you do? Pick on the little guys!

Sirken put it in raid rules.

Q13: Will the planes be open to everyone?
A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild/party raiding Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag. If you insist on being in the planes at the same time as another guild/party, you may not set up camp on top of where another guild/party has already set up camp. To clarify, there is no limit to the number of guilds/people allowed in the planes at one time.

Plain and Simple. Be respectful, not douchebags!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some smartass quirk
Try trolling harder my friend.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Never had these kinds of problems on red...
Closed Thread