Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

RNF and some other forums don't count towards post counts.

-Mcoy
Old 11-17-2020, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Achievement] Congratulations to Rekordbox of <Seal Team> on Green for becoming the first toon banned in Kunark!

Another <Seal Team> server first.
lol
Old 11-17-2020, 01:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

1)Your group petitioned the GMs. Blistig responded and established that the Seal Team group was at the moat first, and asked your group to leave.

2) They had asked you for space to split out the reavers, and you did not oblige. A previous poster joked that you were on the tracks, but given you showed up and parked right next to another group that needed room to split pulls, you were in fact on the tracks.

3) Prior to these clips your group, stole a mob off of the other group's pull. Here is a tell exchange after this occured:

[Mon Nov 16 22:53:05 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: that was my golem I think?
[Mon Nov 16 22:53:51 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: why you msging me for? im only tanking the merbs that go to my group
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:26 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I would direct your tells to someone who cares
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:28 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: tell your puller then
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:37 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I aint telling anyone shit
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:39 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: wow lol
of course that isn't a reason to train someone but

4) The perception of someone saying on their stream they were going to train, appears bad. From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
Raggok, Troll SK in said trained group here. If you dont like my conduct of messaging Seal team trash, maybe you shouldn't direct your messages to me. And to ask me to be a message bich for a seal team is comical.

Thank you for your proof that you would rather support a member in your guild even after you can directly see proof that he planned and maliciously trained our group. Your a five star char.. I might look bad cause i'm not willing to deal with and be nice to anyone that messages me after trying to take back a camp, you can clearly see they lost the rights to.

BTW, i've met a nice amount of ST who are nice people... and to those people: I just dont understand how you can stay in a guild that has so many shitty people in it.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:24 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you Retordbox, Jerricoe, and the leadership of Officer Smash of <Seal Team> for establishing this new server norm of a 25-minute post-wipe recovery grace period to reestablish camp presence in contested indoor dungeons.

and, and always, remember to play by the rules!

to quote Jerricoe <Seal Team>, should this grace period not be granted: "pull it all out, feign dead, and if they wanna touch it, it's up to them."

classy and considerate, as always!

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 01:26 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2020, 01:28 PM
Kobold

If I was a part of leadership in <Seal Team> I couldn't see any path that doesn't lead to kicking this guy. If not due to his nefarious actions the shear incompetence at display here is a hugely concerning.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and btw just as a personal anecdote for this guy, This fucker was in OT the other day while I was farming War Braids for my hammer (which I got btw, grats me, thanks Ignt)

This motherfucker rolls up to me (Monk in Seal Team who is using his Dark Elf Mask outdoors) red flags immediately start going up. "Yeah let's see what this asshole wants."

Motherfucker asks me "Are you killing sarnaks for war braids?" I go "Nah man I'm farming greens for xp" because I already know he's up to some fucking scumbag schtick. He proceeds to 'offer' to sell me a puppet strings charge for '4200p'

Now, I don't know shit all about anything, and I don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but what I do know that a -monk player- from the "guild full of gigantic fucking losers whose life revolves around Everquest" you probably don't wanna buy what he's selling.

Plus anyone with "Streams" or "ttv" in their name is a total fucking jabroni regardless of anything else they do. So yeah this guy is just a total fucking walking cliche.
4200pp for OT Hammer is scumbag schtick? Glad you got your hammer finally. How many hours did it take?

You realize those dragoons are likely KoS to human monk? Also, Dark Elves just look cooler.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:37 PM
Kobold

More summarized quotes from Guild Member Jerricoe of <Seal Team>

jerricoe: "well, the mobs were all up -- we weren't pulling because we were rezzing"

rekordbox: "fuck it, i'm gonna train em'
jerricoe: "no, don't -- they petitioned, there will probably be a GM here to watch soon"

jerricoe: "pull it all out, feign dead, and if they wanna touch it, it's up to them"

jerricoe, upon learning of a recent petition (and after losing their tank): "[start pulling], we need to look like [we] are doing something"

GMs really are an effective means of curbing player behavior, it seems!

<Seal Team> members Jerricoe and Redbordox, while being unwilling to abide social norms on their own, do seem to value the threat (and manipulate that threat appropriately, very intelligent!) of GM enforcement highly!

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

take a deep breath dude
Old 11-17-2020, 01:41 PM
Kobold

I suggest that <Seal Team> in the future vets which of their members are allowed to stream, and suggest that they also disable Voice Comms, else more Valued Members of <Seal Team> be exposed as rule-bending elf-sociopaths.

Closed Thread