Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

PLAYSTATION 4 WITH SPIDERMAN $200: PURCHASED.

I have never owned any other systems but REALLY wanna play Red Dead Redemption.

Don't forget Cyber Monday is tomorrow, too.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 11-25-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Bought a Dyson V8 Absolute - they price matched a deal with Bed, Bath and Beyond with an additional 20% of their already discounted Black Friday price. Think it came to like $330 after tax + expedited shipping.

Just got home from vacation to find they they sent me two... Must have missed the fine print that said Buy One-Get One.

Pretty disappointed with Black Friday sales so far... Then again, I don't actually go to stores on Black Friday - E-Comm all the way.

Total Consumption Rating - Moderately Low

Purchases:
  • GE Outdoor Z-Wave Smart Switch
  • Dyson V8 Absolute
  • Adidas NMD (Bright Orange)
  • Samsung Smartthings Hub
  • Samsung Temperature Detector
  • Lasko Space Heater
  • Samsung Smart Indoor Outlet
  • Philips Hue Light Strips x2
  • Gigabit 8-port Desktop Switch

Still need
  • Good outdoor wired IP cameras...
  • 55" OLED for parlor
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 11-25-2018 at 01:24 PM..
Old 11-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Banned

ella could you calculate your savings? For someone who is playing fantasy black Friday because I never buy anything in the first place cus I live in a van with stickers all over it.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ella could you calculate your savings? For someone who is playing fantasy black Friday because I never buy anything in the first place cus I live in a van with stickers all over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purchases:
  • GE Outdoor Z-Wave Smart Switch (Reg: 44.99 || Sale: 27.19)
  • Dyson V8 Absolute (Reg: 499.99 || Sale: 329.27) Add another 499.99 savings since they shipped me two!
  • Adidas NMD (Bright Orange) (Reg: 180.00 || Sale: 90.00)
  • **Samsung Smartthings Hub (Reg: 69.99 || Sale: 69.99)
  • **Samsung Temperature Detector (Reg: 19.99 || Sale: 17.99)
  • Lasko Space Heater (Reg: 28.99 || Sale: 16.99)
  • **Samsung Smart Indoor Outlet (Reg: 34.99 || Sale: 31.99)
  • Philips Hue Light Strips x2 (Reg 89.99 || 49.99)
  • Gigabit 8-port Desktop Switch (Reg 39.99 || Sale 13.99)

Still need
  • Good outdoor wired IP cameras...
  • 55" OLED for parlor
The Samsung savings were all bundled together as part of a package, so hard to estimate the individual savings there. Think I ended up paying about $80 for everything, when it would have totaled around $200 if I bought everything separately.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Banned

I won my fantasy league thanks

I was the only one in it but I won thanks to this post

happy holidays
Old 11-28-2018, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PLAYSTATION 4 WITH SPIDERMAN $200: PURCHASED.

I have never owned any other systems but REALLY wanna play Red Dead Redemption.

Don't forget Cyber Monday is tomorrow, too.
Spider-man is the better game. RDR2 is clunky, menu-obsessed mess. I uninstalled RDR2 and had more fun in the opening tutorial of Spider-man than I did in 10 hours of playing RDR2.

You got the better game. If you're dying to play the mess of RDR2, wait for the price drop.

I sure wish I did.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spider-man is the better game. RDR2 is clunky, menu-obsessed mess. I uninstalled RDR2 and had more fun in the opening tutorial of Spider-man than I did in 10 hours of playing RDR2.

You got the better game. If you're dying to play the mess of RDR2, wait for the price drop.

I sure wish I did.
Games are 100% based on your opinion, and your opinion alone. Clearly plenty of people love RDR2. And Plenty of people love Spiderman as well!

Only 1500 people on this planet would suggest to you, that you play P99, (and a big chunk of those players would tell you to stay away from P99 for health reasons haha) yet here you are... So, that being said- Try'em both!? I personally prefer RDR2 but that's just me! I also still play Sea of Thieves from time to time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Soooo i guess i'll just stop now cause im making a fool of myself haha...
Old 11-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Games are 100% based on your opinion, and your opinion alone. Clearly plenty of people love RDR2. And Plenty of people love Spiderman as well!

Only 1500 people on this planet would suggest to you, that you play P99, (and a big chunk of those players would tell you to stay away from P99 for health reasons haha) yet here you are... So, that being said- Try'em both!? I personally prefer RDR2 but that's just me! I also still play Sea of Thieves from time to time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Soooo i guess i'll just stop now cause im making a fool of myself haha...
Big Jeff, the voice of reason. I always found it funny how people forget to include "in my opinion" before they voice it.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Shouldn’t be necessary, but critical reading is hard.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Wound up getting nothing as usual- I hate shopping! Seriosly need a new lapptopp one fine day
Closed Thread