Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morndenkainen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define Irony? Howabout the person who's been so vehemently denying my issue and trolling my posts being the one to have made a post that actually validates and proves my point?
Hey fucktard. I'm about done being nice to you. All you have bitched about this entire fucking post is how "I have a 30% miss rate QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ." Nothing in the post I made that you quoted did I say ANYTHING about miss rate or CORROBORATE anything you have said thus far. Seriously dude, GET A FUCKING BRAIN.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Kobold

The funny thing is, this "point" he's proving is something that has been in the game since at least...oh...2000 or so when I started.

That GU Comic posted earlier from back in the day speaks volumes, also.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny thing is, this "point" he's proving is something that has been in the game since at least...oh...2000 or so when I started.

That GU Comic posted earlier from back in the day speaks volumes, also.
You shouldn't have said that. He's going to come back and go "oh yea well I started in 1999 I know more than you I was there I solod to level 23 as a warrior because I'm fucking braindead."
Old 05-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Kobold

He can say it all he wants imo, the silence of the devs is enough to say he's a fucking idiot
Old 05-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Aviak

Once again President, your right, I played since EQ was released up until the first expansion then quit. In 1999, I dont remember there being some magical "Hump" that you had to cross in order to suddenly do better at everything, It didnt work that way with any of the crafting skills like tailoring, brewing, fletching, blacksmithing, jewlcrafting, or accesory skills like sense heading and bind wounds. It didnt work that way with the caster skillset with regards to evocation, alteration, conjuration, abjuration, channeling, or meditate, Im fairly sure it didnt work that way witht he language skills, and I sure as hell dont remember it working that way in combat either. EQ was all about slow, steady progression.

A note on being braindead since you decided to be nasty again... If I managed to solo to 23 as a warrior and you didnt, that speaks volumes about your intelligence and competence as a gamer.. No wonder why you cant understand the concept behind this thread, but continue posting away, might as well make it the biggest one on the forum. And yeah, it does actually prove a point, on your own words, it states that there's a "hump" in the skills, at which point they suddenly become alot more effective. If the same holds true for the melee miss rate, then guess what, thats the problem with the excessive miss rates early on, there isnt enough trickle down effect to smooth out that hump and make the progression gradual and consistent, like it should be.

Face it, you didnt see this message one day, thus crossing the mystical hump and turning into the person you are today. It took time, dedication, and gradual progress.
President has ganed skill in ignorance (101)

All the silence of the devs says is that their either busy, or have tossed the thread out of serious consideration thanks to the lack of brainpower in a couple of idiots who started trolling here instead of giving the thread serious consideration. Either way, keep on posting, im going to laugh when this supposed non-issue becomes the biggest and most viewed thread on here.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morndenkainen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again President, your right, I played since EQ was released up until the first expansion then quit. In 1999, I dont remember there being some magical "Hump" that you had to cross in order to suddenly do better at everything, It didnt work that way with any of the crafting skills like tailoring, brewing, fletching, blacksmithing, jewlcrafting, or accesory skills like sense heading and bind wounds. It didnt work that way with the caster skillset with regards to evocation, alteration, conjuration, abjuration, channeling, or meditate, Im fairly sure it didnt work that way witht he language skills, and I sure as hell dont remember it working that way in combat either. EQ was all about slow, steady progression.
You must have been a developer then right? Or wait, nope. You weren't. Your just some noob crying about missing 35% of the time.

Quote:
A note on being braindead since you decided to be nasty again... If I managed to solo to 23 as a warrior and you didnt, that speaks volumes about your intelligence and competence as a gamer.. No wonder why you cant understand the concept behind this thread, but continue posting away, might as well make it the biggest one on the forum. And yeah, it does actually prove a point, on your own words, it states that there's a "hump" in the skills, at which point they suddenly become alot more effective. If the same holds true for the melee miss rate, then guess what, thats the problem with the excessive miss rates early on, there isnt enough trickle down effect to smooth out that hump and make the progression gradual and consistent, like it should be.

Face it, you didnt see this message one day, thus crossing the mystical hump and turning into the person you are today. It took time, dedication, and gradual progress.
President has ganed skill in ignorance (101)
All of this is laughable at VERY best. Anyone who reads this thread know you were the first person to start throwing around insults and being a crybaby jackass. The fact you solo'd to 23 proves you are fucking retarded and nothing more because nobody with a brain would have done that in classic. It has nothing to do with skill. The fact you even think that pressing auto attack and hitting kick every few seconds is "skill" shows just how retarded you are.

Quote:
All the silence of the devs says is that their either busy, or have tossed the thread out of serious consideration thanks to the lack of brainpower in a couple of idiots who started trolling here instead of giving the thread serious consideration. Either way, keep on posting, im going to laugh when this supposed non-issue becomes the biggest and most viewed thread on here.
Us *idiots* were providing our thoughts on the situation until you started calling everyone "stupid" for not "understanding your point of view." Even in the face of multiple people telling you are wrong and this is very similar to live, you continue to do the same thing over and over. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Keep your posts coming, I'm staying entertained during my shift.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

Bahaha, check the 5 month old thread you just bumped. DEV RESPONSE! Can you quit QQing now?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bahaha, check the 5 month old thread you just bumped. DEV RESPONSE! Can you quit QQing now?
Proof to the theory that they avoid threads with excessive levels of bullshit.. Thanks for helping to ruin this one...
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Proof to the theory that they avoid threads with excessive levels of bullshit.. Thanks for helping to ruin this one...
LOL, not at all. He answered someone asking a level headed question, not the retarded shit you have been posting.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't remember easily killing blues as a warrior back on live. But really, stop QQing. Melee was REALLY fucked when the server opened and a lot of us played warriors just fine. The Dev's devoted a lot of time getting melee as close to right as they could, and its far and above better than when the server opened.

The joke doesn't appear to be fighting with a warrior, the joke appears to be trying to solo with a warrior at level 12. User error.
That was your first damn post in the thread.. You basically told me to STFU and quit whining because im obviously doing it wrong and im imagining everything... Yet I insulted your intelligence first? Dude, you insult your own intelligence by breathing...
Closed Thread