Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

I don't really see what would make Wurmy better in Velious than in Kunark. Melee damage didn't really go up between the two expansions except from better weapons, so in that sense, Wurmy would be better in Kunark than in Velious because it was closer to the comparable 2handers. There aren't that many amazing jousting weapons in Kunark, but they're all over the place in Velious.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Kunark was very dual wield oriented as far as new weapons. This is why Velious had so many changes to Knight classes including 800 insane 2 handers.

lol wut
Old 10-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned

Rolling a warrior on live will take a lot of dedication because solo you are worthless. You should just try and level up asap so you can get yourself some resist gear. If you get caught in an open space by a caster i would suggest running in-till you have some decent gear. Once leveling goes into dungeons you'll have a much easier time face rolling faggots and fat blocking them in corners if you are a large race. The key is to roll with a crew or at-least a class that can root and sow so your ass could get away in-till you have gear and levels.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kunark anyway, who cares thats like over a year away. you have more of a chance to die in that time frame then to worry about a stone of morid..
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
Slot: RANGE
STA: -5
SV FIRE: +30 SV COLD: +30
WT: 7.0 Size: TINY
Class: WAR SHD MNK SHM NEC BST
Race: BAR TRL OGR IKS VAH
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

unless the stats use to be diff. just saying.

**i quoted the wrong person btw, but yeah its not Iksar only.**
Old 10-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

The item changed over time like 50% of everything in EQ.

January 12 (hey my birthday!) 2002:
Quote:
This item has been updated. Now, the following [races] can use: BAR TRL OGR IKS VAH
The rest of the stats are the same as usual
August 3 2001:
Quote:
This is probably one of the more under-utilised drops. I just got one and I can't imagine being without it. The fact that it's ranged is insane! If this where not Iksar-only, it would be a ToV drop or some other uber zone. Every Iksar over level 40 should have one of these. Nothing is better for dragon/chardok raids (depending on the dragon, obviously)
May 5 2001:
Quote:
the fanatic drops this iksar only item

lol wut
Last edited by Mardur; 10-09-2011 at 06:08 PM..
Closed Thread