Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 05:39 PM
VIP / Contributor

Yeah, except you likely missed the part where he was outed as a liar in front of god and everyone, after being outed with evidence for several shady dealings. Most people probably missed that thread, it was locked the moment it was realized he had caught himself in a visible lie.

You weren't the only one who was duped into believing that IB/TR was a legit operation. It wasn't until their internal reaction to the cheating and their subsequent propaganda at the meetings that a good portion of them defected to me in disgust and gave me access to their forums, and told me everything that was going on at the private/officer meetings.

That's right TR. It wasn't just one, it was many, and not even the ones you suspect for standing up to you. Your former leader isn't the only one who can smile genuinely while holding a knife behind his back.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, except you likely missed the part where he was outed as a liar in front of god and everyone, after being outed with evidence for several shady dealings. Most people probably missed that thread, it was locked the moment it was realized he had caught himself in a visible lie.

You weren't the only one who was duped into believing that IB/TR was a legit operation. It wasn't until their internal reaction to the cheating and their subsequent propaganda at the meetings that a good portion of them defected to me in disgust and gave me access to their forums, and told me everything that was going on at the private/officer meetings.

That's right TR. It wasn't just one, it was many, and not even the ones you suspect for standing up to you. Your former leader isn't the only one who can smile genuinely while holding a knife behind his back.

Good work detective.

So glad that you tasked yourself with embarassing the server staff/admins with your shenanigans.

You seek attention and somehow you really thought that by doing what you did that you would be praised and rewarded.

Yet you was struck down...why?

Because you are a psychotic flake and the admins know it. Posting chat logs between you and nilbog was going to curry favor with the project 1999 community? Trashing a dev that has been here since day 0 then dividing the server community in the process?

You are toxic for the server..just get lost already and stop causing drama. I am pretty sure the Admins wish you should just do the same already.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was actually written like this...

"If you think you have problems with trojans/hacks/ddos.

Then wait until you get a load of me."

He knew what it meant yet chose to flake and spin it into something else.
That still seems to imply you are going to show them what "real" trojans/hacks/ddos attacks are.

You need to start your threat with

However,
But,

So to imply that those attacks are relevant, yet yours will be different.
When I read what you have, I get the impression that you are going to take those actions and bring them to a whole new level. Not that you are going to take legal action on him.

Not trying to flame you, just trying to say that it is confusing.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That still seems to imply you are going to show them what "real" trojans/hacks/ddos attacks are.

You need to start your threat with

However,
But,

So to imply that those attacks are relevant, yet yours will be different.
When I read what you have, I get the impression that you are going to take those actions and bring them to a whole new level. Not that you are going to take legal action on him.

Not trying to flame you, just trying to say that it is confusing.

The problem is that he knows that Transcendence Gaming has alot of people that play on p1999. Why would i seek to hurt members of my own community because i have a problem with a GM that caught me using MQ? There have been Devs/GMs that are/were part of p1999 that have been longtime members of Transcendence Gaming. Why would i seek to cause problems for them?

I admitted what i did..and that i was wrong. To him and everyone else. I never denied it or fought it..i sat out for months.

But for him to flake out like he did was uncalled for and out of bounds.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

You have a problem with anyone who holds you accountable for your actions. Whether that be me, your former guild leader on, what was it, Tunare? or Shaere and his blasted 'insubordination'.

People don't magically have 'problems' with people for no reason. Ask yourself what sets you apart from everyone else, since you are perpetually a victim. Koota was unbanned because he was honest from the start, and patient and polite. You showed repeatedly that you would only do whatever you felt was necessary to get what you wanted. Whether that be lying, telling people what they want to hear, or threatening like a spoiled child. Your own guild even begged me to keep you banned. Who do you think gave me the information to track you down? It took me 30 minutes. You are unwelcome everywhere you go, and too blinded by your own arrogance to recognize it.

You're the best lapdog that could be unbanned? Keep threatening, it only shows you as the powerless worm you are. Those with the power to act, do.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a problem with anyone who holds you accountable for your actions. Whether that be me, your former guild leader on, what was it, Tunare? or Shaere and his blasted 'insubordination'.
I have told you before i was Hurtis McHammer in Triton, Supreme in Crimson Tempest, Finger in Legacy of Steel and Sosha in Paradigm. There is no SECRET about it...not sure who you think i am from Tunare.

Want some contacts? Start with Headboss in Crimson Tempest...he still plays. Or check the Triton Alumni page www.tritonguild.net . While you are there please be sure and try to dig up whatever information you think you can get.

Quote:
People don't magically have 'problems' with people for no reason. Ask yourself what sets you apart from everyone else, since you are perpetually a victim. Koota was unbanned because he was honest from the start, and patient and polite. You showed repeatedly that you would only do whatever you felt was necessary to get what you wanted. Whether that be lying, telling people what they want to hear, or threatening like a spoiled child. Your own guild even begged me to keep you banned. Who do you think gave me the information to track you down? It took me 30 minutes. You are unwelcome everywhere you go, and too blinded by your own arrogance to recognize it.

You sure seem to. Something from Live..maybe you was rejected somewhere along the way and figured i was *that* person because there is no way someone else could be named Supreme!

Do what to get what? Wait for 3 months then ask to be unbanned? That was what KOOTA said he did...

Lying about what? Telling people about what? Threatening who? You really have yourself convinced...

And who "begged" you to keep me banned Uthgaard? Please provide some names...because i can tell you what..you are Lying.(screenshots or liar)

Information to track me down? That isnt hard. There is no secrets where i am from..where i work..or what i do. I have nothing to hide behind.

Unlike yourself......

Quote:
You're the best lapdog that could be unbanned? Keep threatening, it only shows you as the powerless worm you are. Those with the power to act, do.

wtf are you talking about? Powerless to get unbanned? I can ask..and if the admins decide no then so be it. I do not need p1999 to keep on living.

However. Harassing my work...posting my personal information without my consent in an attempt to defame or harass me...you will see just how powerless i really am.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol
quit moar uth.
you are a fucking joke
Old 09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Large Bat

Default Wow

Uthgaard... You got some homoerotic crush on Supreme? I mean seriously why would anyone want to stalk another man if not for the love of buttsex.

No one in his former guild wants him to remain banned. I doubt anyone else on this server wants anyone banned. Think about it. If perma ban is the standard even retards like Perun would vote against Supreme being perma banned. Cause..... Wait for it...... 365 other people would be banned as well unless your judgement call requires special exemptions for those you want to give extra attention to.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Banned

I can verify anyone's military service if they'd like. I'm Active Duty at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

I served a full sentence at beautiful Fort Irwin CA.

Anyone that has been there on rotation know exactly what i am talking about.
Closed Thread