Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-25-2024, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brad forgot about the gibberlings.
I feel the same way.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melee characters (when twinked) can power through low level content quite well, because they don't need to meditate back mana. My Monk from 1-30 with a fungi could just about non-stop auto attack mobs to death for the most part without sitting, unless I got really greedy and pulled too many. My twinked Warrior in a Ceremonial Iksar Chestplate had a similar experience from 1-24.

But I do agree with you that Everquest casters are stronger in the low levels than their DnD counterparts. DnD casters were basically useless for the first few levels lol.
This isn't melee exclusive though. Get some HP items, a velium crystal staff and a tolapumj robe and you'll basically be a melee DPS with pets and sick nukes until 20+.

If we counting priests too then it's going to become even more trivial with sarnak devastators, oakleaf scimitars, rune etched icewurm fangs, girdle of rapidity, and fungus tunics.

Edit hopefully I don’t sound hostile, but I’m just keeping it real �� I’m leveling an enchanter atm and I feel like a beast lord running around with my pet crocodile and easily face tanking mobs I’ve slowed while beating them to death with random frost strike procs. Necromancer was even more faceroll, Harmshield, lifetaps, snare/fear. Class legit feels like a shadow knight for the first 20 levels ��
Last edited by Wakanda; 07-03-2024 at 03:58 PM..
Old 07-11-2024, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Twinking and power leveling should not exist. Itemization at lower levels should be better and natural regen should be better.