Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-22-2024, 10:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbageman69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I was in pumice with you I petitioned some of your retardation and got your monk banned for a month because you are truly insufferable. You are a low iq shitty EverQuest player.
Real answer though, people grind me down, especially guys like Twainz, or Pomica. Felz.

Like Felz had super slow FD split pulls, so we try Berryman strat which is a legit fucking pro ass bard pull strat.

Bard runs up da's agros, agros all the mobs, you pell stick one mob out, all of them come at you, Bard clicks off his da as they almost reach you and everything but the pelled mob goes back to the bard.

Meaning every mob is solo. Twainz refused to call the appropriate time for the Bard to click his DA off so I wouldn't die and the bard would have enough space to not get raped. I had to like spin in full circles call the bard da off with push to talk key and then turn and strafe up, nearly dying every time, or dying.

I mean Red99 pop is so low you are forced to play with literal retards and do this god awful grindy content that takes hours and hours longer than it should.

I wrote out the last day what happened, Twainz grabbing two pathing Flurries thinking god would somehow make that a single pull, or voltaars inability to tag the single flurry I tanked for 5 seconds, or drop down strat training that red naggy one fuck what's his name.

I mean I am sorry but ??? I hope you guys replaced Twainz as monk.
Old 06-22-2024, 10:46 AM
Aviak

It's like a Divine playing with Crusaders. I just cannot.
Old 06-22-2024, 10:48 AM
Aviak

The final straw honestly was the Dagarn Ledge lol. I wrote like a full paragraph in the Puller team channel on why it should only be single mobs. The Flurries path down SOLO, the specific spot to stand not to get Dagarn room mobs, I knew which ones backstab we coulda used DA for them, it should be like flawless and so smooth.

Then these droolcups show up force themselves up to the front tagging and start just winging these retarded pulls grabbing adds falling down the ledge agroing everything, wanting us to tag from that.

I'm sorry, I am german.

Least I can wash my hands of that, like you guys need to understand it wasn't my fault lol, I was trying to make the pull team do it right.
Last edited by TheDreamer; 06-22-2024 at 10:50 AM..
Old 06-22-2024, 11:01 AM
Aviak

I think in deep retrospection and self reflection I believe when people do really dumb shit over and over they are like doing it on purpose to troll me or other people?

It's like you know what to do it was explained and you're still purposely messing it up? I dunno no more Velious PVE for me too tedious and time consuming. Maybe I'm just fucked up I apologize, but I believe it was intentional and that's why I got mad at him.

Also he's like Concealed friend and has like 20 Red99 toons? He's got a smugness like I don't have to listen to you. It could just be stupidity. Twainz the paradox the unsolvable mystery. We'll probably never know.
Old 06-22-2024, 11:07 AM
Aviak

Sry kinda bloggy day, but this is fucking hilarious. When I was hammering out kicked from Discord, I saw Voltaar on the ledge ready for a Flurry, with no tagger lol. Then he just died anyway he didn't stonestance or didn't mend, no tagger, and just died hahaha.

Fuck that shit my boys.
Old 06-22-2024, 11:15 AM
Aviak

EQ is supposed to be about fun not raiding shit like a job just to "beat Tempest".

IDC about PVE, I want the 40 vs 40 PVP over SOLB/Fear/Perma with no broken mechanics. Holo/Nihi, I saw a VZTZ one, the Holo Guk fight, Fear fights are classic.

I don't need to be good with people to set up a sick ass box. Also, I won't involve myself with the people on the box because 1) idc 2) idc.

New video coming out this Sunday 8pm EST https://discord.gg/DQfFxpqrZd come learn more.
Old 06-22-2024, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

lol
Old 06-22-2024, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Also my box is GMless, Training, CC, anything goes.

That can't work in Velious for obvious reasons but this box is set up to be run by people not rules and GM's.

Crews/guilds from other servers can start up almost instantly and be ready to guild vs guild pvp on Sunday. Once people see how fun it is, it will snowball. 17 people in Discord.

Show up tomorrow if you want to be in my 2nd Promo Video which will include better recording work and better editing.

Red99 2.0 - never going to happen. Sorry, it's up to us. We don't do it for the man, we do it for the game, Everquest. /salute
Old 06-22-2024, 12:08 PM
Aviak

Honest to god I am the most qualified person on EQEMU to make a PVP server and you'd have to be a little crazy to spend this much time on it for ungrateful worms.
Old 06-22-2024, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

and so modest too