Old 06-16-2024, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Neriak arena: Jacker, Mraak and Karnan.
Chardok ent and exit
Sol B, LDC’s.
Some select stuff in Lower Guk
Old 06-16-2024, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Thanks. Was thinking Chardok, Sol B sounds like another decent option -- those Neriak arena mobs look pretty beefy. Unfortunately I think the highest level (43) dar knights and kor wizards are green at 58 so yeah there's not much in Guk.
Old 06-16-2024, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

At 58 on my SK, I liked soloing at Velks and WL geonids because they were so easy to get to and you could just start grinding immediately while waiting for something better. Not sure how good they are as a pally, but they seem doable.
Old 06-18-2024, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. Was thinking Chardok, Sol B sounds like another decent option -- those Neriak arena mobs look pretty beefy. Unfortunately I think the highest level (43) dar knights and kor wizards are green at 58 so yeah there's not much in Guk.
Howling stones is great exp, you can do the basement no problem or even some stuff in north. Just keep a cap handy for trains. I waited till 59 to go there on pally and realized I should've gone earlier!

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 06-22-2024, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the suggestions, great zones but I leveled/farmed in HS and Velks a lot on both my chanters. Looking for something different since I'm in no real rush to get 60 on the pally.
Old 06-23-2024, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

The velk spiders aren’t the easiest blues but would be tempting if you can solo them. Easy pickup groups, a nearby zone to flee to, easy to bum buffs, get rezzes, afk safely in GD, get a port out without more than a 2 minute run.

I’d make a hotkey “can you spare any buffs by chance?” and hope to see a werewolf headed up the ramps.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The velk spiders aren’t the easiest blues but would be tempting if you can solo them. Easy pickup groups, a nearby zone to flee to, easy to bum buffs, get rezzes, afk safely in GD, get a port out without more than a 2 minute run.

I’d make a hotkey “can you spare any buffs by chance?” and hope to see a werewolf headed up the ramps.
i did velks from 57-60, wasnt bad, usually got free potg and enchanter buffs, makes it easier