Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2024, 09:27 AM
Kobold

Lol it's actually very consistent with their generally anti-human worldview.

It's like guess what greta, pollution is natural because humans are natural. Deal with it. More humans = better chance at solving things, like climate yada yada shit. Elon is right. Have some self respect, make some babies. Humans own.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Plot leak of a new disney movie.
Ice Age 7 The Nuts are Runnin' The Place.

And I thought the story above was nuts.
EDIT sorry cider, you lost me at Elon was right....

Hahhahahha hhahaaaaahahhhahahahah.

All good now.
Elon wants more people on earth as that is how his business model functions. Each person does not represent potential human achievement or love or art.
It is just how billionaires make money.
Each "serf" is able to generate x dollars (see what I did there?) As long as those dollars are his, all is good.

Space Nazi aint interested in people, only what they can do for his bottom line.
I expected better.
Last edited by Duik; 05-27-2024 at 06:31 PM..
Old 05-29-2024, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Rich evil man does not intentionally lose billions of dollars buying twitter if his primary motivation is making money. It's possible for rich people to actually be principled, elon gets about a billion times more scrutiny than he deserves. He's hard to predict and control, and we can't have that.
Old 05-29-2024, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

greta is a product of fetal alcohol syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 05-29-2024, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rich evil man does not intentionally lose billions of dollars buying twitter if his primary motivation is making money. It's possible for rich people to actually be principled, elon gets about a billion times more scrutiny than he deserves. He's hard to predict and control, and we can't have that.
I wouldn't trust that he's principled any more than he reckons the loss is worth it to keep UAW out of his factories long-term. A large soapbox helps with that goal.

Old money doesn't act like new money without good reason.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't trust that he's principled any more than he reckons the loss is worth it to keep UAW out of his factories long-term. A large soapbox helps with that goal.

Old money doesn't act like new money without good reason.
Yeah, maybe? Is there any evidence of that?

It just can't be ignored that like everyone loved him until he.... did what? I think he stuck up for basic shit like hey let people talk freely unless they are breaking the law. That got him into big trouble for some reason. Prior, he was the darling of every bougie idiot at every dinner party everywhere.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, maybe? Is there any evidence of that?

It just can't be ignored that like everyone loved him until he.... did what? I think he stuck up for basic shit like hey let people talk freely unless they are breaking the law. That got him into big trouble for some reason. Prior, he was the darling of every bougie idiot at every dinner party everywhere.
Do you want facts or a narrative? I'm really good at the second part.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you want facts or a narrative? I'm really good at the second part.
I just want a single thoughtful sentence (though I'd settle for a short paragraph) about why elon musk is bad. I still have not seen this unicorn.
Old 05-29-2024, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Cider. If you need a thoughtful sentence explaining why musk is a douche tells me that the sort of person you are wont be swayed by what I find abhorent behaviour. So that point is moot.
You seem fairly well read and not completely stupid so the fact that so far, musk has done nothing to "raise a flag" in your eyes says that road is not only closed but was not a road in the first place.

TL;DR Do your own homework. All of his "Great Works" are praised (or booed) at great length.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

anyone who smokes weed on joe rogan is cool in my book