Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GM called my stunt "distasteful" and the worst part was I had saved up named for alts that I was actually going to use and the GM called my alts all "troll names". So I lost names I actually wanted to level. Oh well!

This is what they said to me, "The account is banned and will remain banned for making very distasteful corpses named "Iwasvaccinated" as well as being an account with nothing but level 1 troll names. Don't waste staff time the account will not be released"

The interesting part is ROGEAN has THIS to say about it: Ban/Suspensions Bans are generally a result of exploitation, 3rd party programs, multi-box offenses or RMT. These are never reversed. We do temp ban accounts if someone was scammed or you picked a name that may be offensive, this is usually a temporary ban if everything is resolved. Suspensions are usually a result of training, KSing, or misconduct.
If the account was nothing but troll names then they did the right thing. The CSR
burden for them to rename all of your level 1 ungeared troll name alts and redlisting those names so they can’t be used again is much more than you simply making a new account and naming toons properly.

Although unusual the action was expedient as it achieved similar results and nothing of value was lost. I’m sure things would be different if you has a non junk toon on the account.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

That's just it..it wasn't just troll names they just assumed that much. Just because I reserved a name doesn't make it a troll. I mean I reserved Piemessiah and he remained level 1 for a long time but that doesn't make him a troll name. I think the GM was just emotionally compromised and wanted to get rid of the whole account instead of just renaming the ONE character left that was offensive. (made two "Iwaz" characters and only had one left at the end.)
Old 12-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Banned

at least he did it for free
(LOL)
Old 12-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Mazoku what we mean by troll names is any name that violates the naming policy, which would include Piemessiah and probably any of the other novelty names they wiped out.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Is the name Bladefrenzie taken?
Old 12-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mazoku what we mean by troll names is any name that violates the naming policy, which would include Piemessiah and probably any of the other novelty names they wiped out.
When even the hobbitses think Piemessiah is not a proper name.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Closed Thread